Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_lcap22%Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_lcap13%Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_lcap17%Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_lcap9%Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_lcap13%Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_lcap4%Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_lcap9%Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook   Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 9:36 am

Hello and welcome to CGU! We're always happy to have new people join our gem universe and discuss Steven Universe with us. We live by Crystal Gem guidelines and they're short and sweet! However, if you need further guidance, please refer to the Steven Universe series as a whole, paying careful attention to Steven and how he interacts with others while also observing Garnet.

1. Be respectful
No hate of any kind at all, ever. This means absolutely NO racist, sexist, homophobic, religious slurs, etc. At all. Treat others the way you want to be treated. We are Crystal Gems after all.

1a. Because these topics generally get heated, no religious or political discussions.

2. No spamming
2a. Keep spam in the spam only threads.

2b. Please refrain from double posting! Please use the edit tool in your original post to revise your post as needed. If 24 hours go by without a post following your own by someone else, then feel free to do another post as necessary.

3. Keep swearing and slang to a minimum! Discriminatory terms are NOT allowed in any sense. If there are any complaints about the amount of foul language used this rule may be subject to change, so limit yourself. Words like "Oh dammit", "hell", etc. are fine on occasion, just keep your language to a PG-13 level.

4. Stay on topic
If you find yourself going off topic, start another thread.

5. Only one account per user!
If you're caught making more than one account, pretending to be another person, etc., you will no longer be allowed to use CGU.

5a. The use of official Steven Universe character names are reserved for staff only. This is to help make it immensely easier to identify who is staff on the forum. "Pearl", "Peridot", "Stevonnie", etc. are not allowed.

**HOWEVER, you may modify/add to the names.**

Examples: "Yellow Pearl", "Blue Peridot", "PeridotFan", "Blue Sapphire", "Garnet Universe" etc. etc. are allowed!

5b. If you want to change your name, you must let the Diamonds (admin) know in the designated name change thread and we can change your name for you. You may change your username twice but there will be a 6 month waiting period so choose wisely!

5c. If you request minor name changes, such as spaces in your name (i.e. BluePeridot ---> Blue Peridot), you can request that change at any time and it won't count against you later if you decide to use your two name changes.

6. Images
6a. Multiple images in a post must be contained in a spoiler tag.
6b. Do NOT post inappropriate (aka NSFW) photos!

7. Signatures
You may not have huge or excessive signatures! The maximum, main image in your signature is to be 450 x 150! If your image exceeds this, you will receive a PM asking you to fix the size. If you ignore it, your signature will be removed. Replacing it after its removal without fixing the image will result in the disciplinary action as outlined, below, starting with the steps for the Second Offense.

8. Cbox and stream rules are THE SAME as the forum rules! The cbox and stream are extensions of the forum for real-time chatting/streaming with one another.

Last edited by Garnet on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:05 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook   Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 9:55 am

For You Rule Breakers...

This is a description of the general procedure for handling violations. Please be aware this general procedure may be altered in order to accommodate for specific situations.

First Offense:
The member will be contacted via PM by a staff member regarding the violation. This PM will be considered a warning.

Second Offense:
If the same violation continues to occur or a separate violation occurs, then the member will be contacted by a staff member via PM. At this stage, the member will be placed on a temporary one week probation. Probation - meaning the member will be able to access CGU, but not post on the forums.

Third Offense:
If the same violation continues to occur or a separate violation occurs, then the member will be contacted via PM. At this stage, the member will be placed on a temporary two week ban. Ban - meaning the member will be unable to access or post on CGU.

Final Offense:
At this stage, the member will be temporarily or permanently banned from CGU or given further instruction by Diamond Member.

Addendum:
The Staff of Crystal Gem Universe attempt to adhere to this structure of punishment, however we reserve the right to take disciplinary actions as unlisted circumstances arise.

Last edited by Garnet on Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook   Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 7:56 am

Updated to reflect policy on double posting.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook   Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:53 am

Updated to reflect signature rules.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook   Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 am

Updated 7th June, 2016.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook   Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Updated 29th June, 2016.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook   Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Updated 10th July, 2016 to reflect name change policy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook   Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Gem Universe Rulebook
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1