Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap22%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap13%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap17%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap0%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap9%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap13%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap4%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap9%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap0%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who is the more sensual Gem?
Ruby
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap33%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sapphire
Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_lcap67%Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire?   Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 9:00 am

It's just a silly idea that occurred to me: when Garnet is about to fuse, she's rather sensual in her dance moves. Who do you think is the one taking the lead on those moves? Ruby or Sapphire?

I'm gonna go with Sapphire. It's always the ones that look pure and modest.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire?   Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm gonna say it's Ruby because Sapphire was raised Aristocratic. She probably didn't think about love or sensuality at all until Ruby showed what it meant to have those types of feelings. Ruby was trained a fighter and in most cases, the warriors have a less strict system when it comes to their emotions as long as they continue to fight well. So they have a better opportunity to dig into what they feel and explore their more sensual sides. Our Ruby I think it a classic flirt. I mean, the way she kisses Sapphire and holds her? She's comfortable showing that side of herself. Not to mention all the flirting she did in Hit the Diamond XD

So I'm going with definitely Ruby Winking Stawberry
Back to top Go down

Who's the more sensual gem: Ruby or Sapphire?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1