Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_lcap22%Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_lcap13%Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_lcap17%Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_lcap9%Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_lcap13%Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_lcap4%Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_lcap9%Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Welcome to Crystal Gem Universe's RP Section! Smile Strawberry

In order to keep the RP section clean and fun for everyone, there are certain rules everyone needs to follow. They are as follows:

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules 2371672993 Keep the forum rules in mind. Be nice, don't swear, don't harass others, etc. We want everyone to have fun in this section so let's keep it civil and just be nice to each other! Smile Strawberry

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules 2371672993 No god-modding, power playing, or meta-gaming. The definition of these can be found here and here.

Or in short:
God Modding:

Power Playing:

Meta Gaming:

This area is meant to be a fun place for everyone to enjoy, and anyone found infringing upon that will have immediate action taken against them.

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules 2371672993 Keep OOC talk out of the RP threads. That's what the OOC area is for.

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules 2371672993 Keep all RPing at a PG-13 level. Forummotion does not tolerate any content over PG-13 so neither will we. If your not sure what constitutes a PG-13 rating, think of it in terms like a PG-13 movie; what you think would be acceptable for a 13 year old to see/read. Would you be comfortable reading your RP post to a room full of 13 yr olds? No? Then don't post it and/or change it to fit the rating.

A more in-depth definition of what is allowed within the PG-13 rating can be found here.

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules 2371672993 Before you can start an RP you must fill out an OOC thread form and post it in the OOC area. I will then look it over and if I find any changes that need to be made I will post them within 48 hours. If I do not post within that time frame you may assume that I do not see any changes that need to be made and you may use the thread as your OOC thread.

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules 2371672993 Before you can RP as an Alt. Canon or Original Character you must fill out and post a Character Biography. I will then look it over and if I think the profile needs to be expanded, I will post my requests in the thread. Once the changes have been completed and I see no more changes that need to be made, I will approve the profile. If I see that nothing needs changed or expanded on in my initial review, I will approve the profile then.

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules 2371672993 You cannot edit your post once another RPer has reacted to it. Unless there is a major issue that needs to be fixed and you have the approval of everyone else in the RP, you cannot go back and change your post once someone else has reacted to it. It's not fair to the other RPer and it messes up the flow of the RP if their post all the sudden doesn't make sense. You may edit your post before someone else reacts to it. But do this sparingly for like spelling or grammar issues. Think about what your writing before you post it and you should be ok.

If you have any questions about the rules, RPing, or really anything at all, do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you! Smile Strawberry

Please R&U this thread once you've read it!

Last edited by Lapis Lazuli on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 am

Everyone who is participating in an RP that is not the Event RP MUST R&U this thread before RPing! The event is the one exception to this rule as a way to let people get a taste of RPing, but if you are doing anything other than the Event you need to R&U this thread so that I know you have read the rules! Failure to comply will result in consequences!
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 6:41 am

R&U Smile Strawberry
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Tempest (Pietersite)

Tempest (Pietersite)

Favorite Gem : ALL OF THEM!

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 9:28 am

R&U. Sorry bout that. ^_^; Dead Strawberry
Back to top Go down
http://wildspiritartist.tumblr.com
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 9:33 am

R&U! Wow Strawberry
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Swords&Roses

Swords&Roses

Favorite Gem : Connie (even though she isn't a gem aaa)

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 9:56 am

Whoops! Sorry for not seeing this sooner, Lapis. R&U!
Back to top Go down
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 4:49 pm

r&u
Back to top Go down
Boulder Opal

Boulder Opal

Favorite Gem : Steven

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 5:17 pm

R&U!
Back to top Go down
http://polkapan.tumblr.com/
peridottie

peridottie

Favorite Gem : pearl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 6:17 pm

R&U! :>
Back to top Go down
akselbuch

akselbuch

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:21 am

R&U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules   Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Gem Universe RP Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1