Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 3:31 pm

How funny, Verdi! I was just saying to my partner that there's TONS of daffodils here and they're gorgeous.

^: Sometimes. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on my mood. I can go the same way with baking.

<: I also enjoy spring time because of flowers. I would like to have a garden once my partner and I have a house. Maybe ooooone day get into horticultural (garden) therapy.

V: Do you like to bake?
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:13 am

^: I love to bake! Grin Strawberry Much more so than cooking in general xD

<: I have 9 piercings, and 6 tattoos, and I plan to get LOTS more! Grin Strawberry

V: If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 12:10 pm

^: If I could stay there forever, Canada.

<: I'm interested in Voice Acting

V: If you were to voice act for a character, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

Favorite Gem : Rose Quartz

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:38 pm

^: People say I sound like Ruby!
<: I have a Webcomic
v: Do you have a favorite book?
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/reliviz
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:29 pm

^: Yes! It's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Vern Grin Strawberry

<: I used to hate tea but now I love it Heart

v: What's your favorite type of food? (mexican, italian, american, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Swords&Roses

Swords&Roses

Favorite Gem : Connie (even though she isn't a gem aaa)

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 1:03 am

^: Italian is amazing

<: I want to learn martial arts, but my parents think I'll just get beat up XD

v: If you could hang out with any SU character for a day, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 7:58 am

@Swords&Roses - I enjoy Italian, too! Well...spaghetti and penne  arrabiata... Hehe Strawberry

^: I don't know - that's a tough one. I'd want to be around all of them. But maybe Pearl because she could give me ALL THE INFORMATION!

<: I also want to get into a martial art, but I want to get into Japanese sword art. Just gotta work up the nerve to check out a class Dead Strawberry

V: What do you want to know about most in the SU universe?
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:43 am

^ Pearl's past. How she met Rose, what she was doing before she met Rose, and how she came to decide that joining the rebellion was a good idea, and also to see how she began her training with weapons cause I assume that was no easy task D: ALL the Pearl things, I am 100% biased, yes Heart

< I love gummy candies Cool Strawberry

v Is there a character from SU you wish would get more screentime?
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:51 am

^ peedee. He only got like one focus episode, and it got overshadowed by a mascot costume. 

< I collect dolls

v if there's one thing you hope that won't happened in the show, what'd it be?
Back to top Go down
Swords&Roses

Swords&Roses

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:40 am

^ More Stevonnie episodes. I know they will be making more, but it will never be enough.

< I love checking out Classics from the library. I usually check out too much, though, and I'm not looking forward to paying that hefty library fine...

v Coffee or tea?
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:33 pm

^ Neither, I'm afraid. Though, I'm trying to make myself like tea.

< I'm diving into reading fantasy novels yay

V What's your favourite genre? (to read or watch)
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 12:57 am

^: Fantasy or Fiction Grin Strawberry

>: I usually wake up each day with a different song stuck in my head. Like its the first thing I think of lol

v: What's your biggest pet peeve?
Back to top Go down
peridottie

peridottie

Favorite Gem : pearl

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 3:19 am

^: I am not a fan of any comment aiming to dehumanize someone in any way tbh. Also, loud noises and washing dishes are not fun.
<: I really like the :>>> face and anything that's a multiple of three!!! I just enjoy it aha.
v: Favorite and least facorite emoticons?
Back to top Go down
pastelprince

pastelprince

Favorite Gem : Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:23 pm

^: My favorite is either (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧. or ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . I guess my least favorite is any smiley with a line for a nose, such as :-)
<: My favorite high school subjects were art, math, and music!
v: What music do you like?
Back to top Go down
http://pastelprincevalentin.tumblr.com/
Pixie

Pixie

Favorite Gem : smoldot

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 10:18 pm

^ 80s rock, BABY-BEH!!!!
< Is probably the oldest member on the forum? (20th of April 1987, 29yo)
v What could you not live without? (besides a beating heart)
Back to top Go down
Swords&Roses

Swords&Roses

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 9:34 pm

^ Books. Or art. Or the internet. You know there's a lot in this world that I could never give up XD

< I'm totally going to be a spaceship engineer one day, guys, mark my words!!

v What's your personality type (if you know it)? If u don't know, a Hogwarts house works too!!
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 5:58 am

^: INFJ- T ! And also I'm a Hufflepuff and a Thunderbird! :>

<: I get existential really.........really, easily.

v: If you like to read, do you have any tips for me? I get easily lost when I'm reading and my mind wanders to somewhere else. I tried really hard to read this book my friend told me to buy but I'm really lost because I forget details easily.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 10:54 am

^ I'm not entirely certain D: But what if you just focus on the overall story, rather than trying to remember all the little details? Sometimes focusing on those tiny details can make it more difficult to get a bigger picture of the story. Maybe just try reading and not worry about needing to remember everything, it might make it easier and more enjoyable for you!

Alternatively, if its something you really want to remember but are afraid you might not, you could just make a small little note page for whatever you are currently reading! Have a dedicated reading notebook and you can jot down little things you want to remember as you're reading, and it will make it easy to just open the notebook and read the notes to remind yourself of something you might have forgotten!

<: I am currently reading the Lord of the Rings for the first time, but I am not sure I mesh well with this style of writing haha But I shall barrel through xD

v: What is your favorite book? Or author?
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!   Get to Know Your Fellow Gems! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get to Know Your Fellow Gems!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2