Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_lcap22%Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_lcap13%Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_lcap17%Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_lcap9%Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_lcap13%Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_lcap4%Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_lcap9%Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:24 am

Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! NUgdJyN

Welcome to the Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!

We are proud to announce that the CGU RP Area is finally open!! Steven La The CGU Admin team has been hard at work putting together an area for members of CGU to RP, and now that it's finally finished it's time to celebrate! And what better way to celebrate the grand opening of an RP area, than with an RP event!

The Plot

Steven has noticed that his dad has been a little down in the dumps lately and he is determined to cheer him up! So with the help of his fellow Crystal Gems, the wonderful people of Beach City, and really anyone that wants to join, Steven decides to hold a surprise concert! The main event? None other than Mr. Universe himself!

Steven digs out his dad's old guitar and amps, sets up the stage, and invites the whole town to join in on the fun! The only one who doesn't know about the concert is Greg! But how will he react when Steven finally reveals his grand idea? Will Greg actually sing? Or will he be too self conscious?

Steven also has to worry about the latest additions to the Crystal Gems! How will Peridot and Lapis react to the townspeople? How will the townspeople react to them? Will Lapis even like Fish Stew Pizza even after all the time she spent in the Ocean?! What other sorts of shenanigans might ensue?

Join the fun to find out! Grin Strawberry

Who Can Join?

Any and all Canon, Alt. Canon, and OC characters are welcome to join in this RP! And as a special treat, for this event only we are allowing all Alt. Canon and OC characters to join with NO character bio! Meaning, you don't have to fill out and post the character bio for your character for this event! Grin Strawberry Please note, that this is for this event ONLY! If you wish to create or join a normal RP with an Alt. Canon or OC character you'll still have to fill out the Bio form! Winking Stawberry

Character Claims

Greg Universe - Lapis Lazuli
Steven Universe - Karmic
Pearl - Garnet
Amethyst - Pearl
Garnet - ArcNitemare
Lapis Lazuli - Open
Peridot - Steven Universe

Connie - Bgal
Sadie - Sword&Roses
Lars - Lapis Lazuli
Jaime - Open
Sour Cream - Open
Buck Dewey - Open
Jenny Pizza - Open

Alt. Canon Waterbear - Bgal
Clusty - Bgal

Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! 2371672993 As a bonus, all members that participate in this event will receive a special bumper after the event is over! Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! 2371672993

Character claims will be open for as long as the event is going on, so if you don't see this till after the event has started you can still join in on the fun! Grin Strawberry

The event has started! You can find the thread here!

The new end date for this event will be Friday, August 12th! Until then lets get cracking on this RP! Grin Strawberry

Heart Happy RPing everyone!!!  Heart  

Last edited by Lapis Lazuli on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

Favorite Gem : Rose Quartz

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 4:53 pm

I'm glad it's starting, and I'm super excited!

Could I claim Peridot? I was thinking about choosing someone else, but I like playing her.

Peridot
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/reliviz
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 5:11 pm

I could play this cluster oc and/or my idea of what sardonyx might be before she showed up.
Back to top Go down
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

Favorite Gem : Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Awesome to see this finally opened up.Looks like I'll have to think of a character to play as I don't feel I could play any of the show characters well.
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Karmic - I will add you to the list! Grin Strawberry

Bgal - Between the two characters, I think your version of Sardonyx would be the best. Playing the canon cluster would be difficult within this RP considering that if it were to wake up and form it would blow up the Earth Wow Strawberry Unless you have a different version of the cluster that won't blow up the Earth that you would like to play Grin Strawberry

Arc - Whatever works best for you! Grin Strawberry There are plenty of options open if you change your mind about canons Grin Strawberry

I think I will take Greg for plot movement's sake xD And cause I love when he sings Heart And I just love him in general Heart
Back to top Go down
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:45 pm

Lapis Lazuli wrote:

Bgal - Between the two characters, I think your version of Sardonyx would be the best. Playing the canon cluster would be difficult within this RP considering that if it were to wake up and form it would blow up the Earth Wow Strawberry Unless you have a different version of the cluster that won't blow up the Earth that you would like to play Grin Strawberry

I meant an oc cluster gem. sorry for not being clearer. speech isn't my strongest forte. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Lapis Lazuli wrote:
Karmic - I will add you to the list! Grin Strawberry

Arc - Whatever works best for you! Grin Strawberry There are plenty of options open if you change your mind about canons Grin Strawberry

I think I will take Greg for plot movement's sake xD And cause I love when he sings Heart And I just love him in general Heart

Nice! I was originally going to claim Steven, but I remembered I'm not the best at playing him.
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Bgal - Don't worry about it! Grin Strawberry Now that I reread your message I think I just read it wrong, oops ^^; So it's my bad xD If you want to play your cluster OC then go for it! Grin Strawberry The more OCs the merrier! xD

Karmic - I think you'd do fine as Steven! Grin Strawberry Maybe if no one else claims him you could take him? I know well need him for this story I mean the little guy sets everything up Happy Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Bgal

Bgal

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:55 pm

hey, no worries. i sometimes misread things too. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:01 am

Lapis Lazuli wrote:
Bgal - Don't worry about it! Grin Strawberry Now that I reread your message I think I just read it wrong, oops ^^; So it's my bad xD If you want to play your cluster OC then go for it! Grin Strawberry The more OCs the merrier! xD

Karmic - I think you'd do fine as Steven! Grin Strawberry Maybe if no one else claims him you could take him? I know well need him for this story I mean the little guy sets everything up Happy Strawberry

Actually, yeah sure! I'll play him.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:51 am

Woot! I'm excited Heart I'm going to wait a bit to claim a character, but I will be participating! Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:00 am

Karmic - Let's wait until we have more people join and see if anyone else wants to claim him Smile Strawberry We won't start taking doubles until it gets closer to the RP Start date, so that we can fill in any necessary spots ^^ But if it turns out we do need some people to take doubles and Steven isn't already claimed then you can definitely have him Grin Strawberry

Pearl - Ok! I'm excited to see who you pick! Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Lapis Lazuli wrote:
Karmic - Let's wait until we have more people join and see if anyone else wants to claim him Smile Strawberry We won't start taking doubles until it gets closer to the RP Start date, so that we can fill in any necessary spots ^^ But if it turns out we do need some people to take doubles and Steven isn't already claimed then you can definitely have him Grin Strawberry

Pearl - Ok! I'm excited to see who you pick! Grin Strawberry

Ah I wasn't clear! What I meant was I'm unclaiming Peridot, and then claiming him.
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Oh! Ok I will update the list for you Smile Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Bump! We need a lot more people to join! There's plenty of spots open! Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 7:45 am

Hey, this is going to be my first Roleplay in a long time, I like it!
I'll be Peridot, nyeheheheheh!
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Cool! Grin Strawberry I'll add you to the list! Smile Strawberry

Would you guys like it better if I listed all the canons I think we'll need within the RP? Any character is welcome to join including any and all alt. canons and OCs, but I feel like maybe it would be better if you guys could see which characters are really needed? Let me know what you think! Smile Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:58 pm

That would be great, yeah! Smile Strawberry

I'm thinking of being Pearl!
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Ok I'll go ahead and list them out XD

And that's great! You totally should Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:21 pm

Add me down for Pearl Smile Strawberry
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:23 pm

The list is up! Grin Strawberry

Remember this is only a suggested list of which characters I think should be in the RP! Smile Strawberry Any character can join! Smile Strawberry

And alright Garnet! Grin Strawberry I'll add you to the list! Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Bgal

Bgal

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:47 pm

I'll take connie.
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Awesome! Grin Strawberry I'll add you to the list! Smile Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:30 pm

I'm trying to decide if I want to try my hand at Garnet or Amethyst xD

*ponders*

I think I'm leaning more towards Amethyst because Garnet is scary and I'm not 100% certain how I'd want to play her haha xD
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:56 pm

Haha well hey if you change your mind let me know! Grin Strawberry For now I'll put you down for Amethyst Grin Strawberry

Also, friendly reminder that I will starting the thread for this RP TOMORROW!!! So if anyone who hasn't joined yet wants to, there are plenty of Canon characters left and then of course any Alt. Canon and OC characters are welcome too! Sign up ASAP so you don't miss any of the fun! Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!   Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Gem Universe RP Grand Opening Event!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next