Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_lcap22%Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_lcap13%Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_lcap17%Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_lcap0%Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_lcap9%Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_lcap4%Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_lcap9%Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_lcap0%Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Vesuvianite [APPROVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

Vesuvianite [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Vesuvianite [APPROVED]   Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Name: Vesuvianite
Race: Gem
If Gem, Type of Gem: Vesuvianite - Not a fusion.
Age: Approx. 6000 years old. She was only about 1000 when she defected to the CGs.
Affiliation: The Crystal Gems

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Vesuvianite is has an active, go-getter type of personality. She's surprisingly cheery for an assassin, and has a sick sort of humor that might make you question her sanity. She's open and friendly with most people, but she trusts her intuition like any of her other senses so if she gets a bad vibe from you she'll be very wary until you prove that your not a hostile. She likes to play word games and hide meanings within nuances, within double entendres. So if you think she might be poking fun at you, or being sarcastic, 9 times out of 10 she is.

She's extremely mischievous. Because of this she bonded well with little Amethyst over their love of pranks, most of the time using a frazzled Pearl as their target.

Despite her tendency towards sillyness, she can be lethal when the time calls for it. She feels no remorse over killing a target, as her training on Homeworld taught her from her creation, but Rose was slowly working on that with her. Because of the nature of her purpose and the fact that she can't regenerate, she's quicker and more agile than most Gems. She's also incredibly smart and can think through possible outcomes of a situation just as fast as Garnet can use her future vision to see the outcomes. Very often they race each other to see who's faster.

She's very competitive and is a bit of a sore loser. Most of that comes from her training as an assassin pounding into her brain that losing wasn't an option, but a part of her just likes to brag.

History: She was a Homeworld assassin back before the war but when she came to Earth to help with the war efforts she met Rose Quartz who changed her whole outlook on life and on what Homeworld was doing to the planet and decided to defect. The pink star is a tattoo she gave herself once she defected to show her loyalty to Rose and her cause.

Tattooing a gem is extremely difficult and painful but Vesuvianite did it because she cannot regenerate. Assassin gems are born without the ability to regenerate because Homeworld believes that if you cannot do your job without getting physically hurt then you don't deserve to be given a second chance. So they are almost human like in the fact that any Vesuvianite that is poofed does not have the ability to regenerate and is effectively trapped in their gem until they are shattered.

Because of this fact Vesuvianite's are rigorously trained from the beginning to be the best assassins in the cosmos. They are silent, quick, and deadly and most of them will shatter a gem without blinking an eye. But Rose's Vesuvianite swore and oath to Rose to use her training for the rebellion's efforts and only shatter a gem when it was absolutely necessary.

Vesuvianite first saw Rose on Homeworld, for only a brief moment while being assigned a new mission. She saw Rose talking and laughing with fighting Gems that were of much lower class that her and Vesuvianite remembers thinking that that particular Rose Quartz was strangely gentle and warm even though she was meant to be a warrior.

Years later after being assigned to help with the war efforts against the rebels on Earth, she and a whole gang of her gems went out to take down as many Crystal Gems as they could get their hands on. Right when Vesuvianite is about to try and strike down a Quartz that was in her way, she turned and V saw it was the same Rose she had seen years ago. And she also saw that Rose was crying over a shattered gem, more than likely a previous member of her rebellion.

In that moment something about Rose struck a nerve in V, but before she had a chance to shake it off and continue striking her down, Rose reached out and gave V the very first hug she'd ever had in her life. And V knew without a doubt that she couldn't kill Rose. So instead she protected her while they battled their way to safety and when the smoke had cleared and everything was calm V pledged herself to Rose and her cause.

When she realized that the Diamonds were going to use their corruption weapon on Earth in order to get rid of the rebellion, Vesuvianite when into hiding deep within the Earth, knowing that Rose would only be able to protect precious few within he bubble. She lost track of time within the Earth and went into a sort of hibernation and as such has only now emerged so many years later.

Looking back on that day she wasn't sure why she defected so quickly. Something about Rose just made her feel things she had never felt before in her whole life. And now after spending time on Earth and getting to know the creatures that inhabit it she can finally put a word to what Rose made her feel.

Human.

Fusions: None known at the moment.
Gem Weapon: Forearm Blade Gauntlets
Gem Special Abilities: Heightened speed and agility (Moreso than other gems because of her purpose and training), Blade Gauntlet Proficiency, Minor Emotional Manipulation (If V focuses enough she can make her opponent anxious. It's not enough to make them devolve into a full scale panic attack but if her opponent doesn't know how to manage their fear well it can give her the upper hand in a fight. She only uses this on rare occasions.) Short Burst Time Rewind (If V makes a mistake during a fight that she feels could end with her being poofed, she has the option to invoke her time rewind capability. Basically she can rewind 10 seconds back in time in order to redo whatever bad decision she made. V only uses this in life or death situations because of the heavy wear it puts on her body. She can only use it once at a time, and the recovery time can take months. If she were to use it more than once, she would more than likely poof from it overtaxing her body.)

Last edited by Lapis Lazuli on Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Vesuvianite [APPROVED]   Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Vesuvianite [APPROVED] BgfC4vz
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Vesuvianite [APPROVED]   Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm

...Did you just approve yourself lmao
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Vesuvianite [APPROVED]   Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:49 pm

shhhhh I did no such thing Tongue Strawberry I need to have someone else have approving powers so I don't have to do this xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vesuvianite [APPROVED]   Vesuvianite [APPROVED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vesuvianite [APPROVED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1