Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

A ragtag bunch of misfits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boulder Opal

Boulder Opal

Favorite Gem : Steven

A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ragtag bunch of misfits   A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 6:49 pm

But seriously. If Bgal hasn't been on in a while can another one of us start it?
Back to top Go down
http://polkapan.tumblr.com/
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

PostSubject: Re: A ragtag bunch of misfits   A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Ill message Bgal to see if she's still interested in this but if she doesn't respond or turns it down I'd be more than happy to get this RP started Smile Strawberry

So what kind of "olympic games" should our characters participate in? Should we keep them similar to the actual Olympics so like games based on strength and speed and such? Or should we do a type of fighting ring where each character battles each other? Or maybe a "training field" type of thing where the character goes through a mechanized obstacle course and has to use their various abilities to get through it?

If anybody has any ideas at all that they would like to see incorporated in this just throw it out there Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A ragtag bunch of misfits   A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Also posting a reminder that all OCs need an approved biography before they can be RPed ^^ I think I have most if not all of you approved already but I'm just throwing out a reminder Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
akselbuch

akselbuch

PostSubject: Re: A ragtag bunch of misfits   A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 8:13 am

is it too late to join?
Back to top Go down
Baxter Rhodes

Baxter Rhodes

Favorite Gem : Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A ragtag bunch of misfits   A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 9:11 am

Still ready for whenever
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A ragtag bunch of misfits   A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 2:10 pm

No it's not too late to join! Smile Strawberry

And I've been waiting for a response from Bgal about the PM I sent her but nothing yet. So I think I will go ahead and make the OOC thread and we can name the OCs we'll be playing and what we wanna do there. So look for that thread Smile Strawberry
Back to top Go down
akselbuch

akselbuch

PostSubject: Re: A ragtag bunch of misfits   A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:16 am

still waiting lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ragtag bunch of misfits   A ragtag bunch of misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A ragtag bunch of misfits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Gem Universe Forum :: Rose's Room :: RPG Lounge :: Backstage-
Jump to: