Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap22%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap13%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap17%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap0%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap9%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap13%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap4%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap9%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap0%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Not gonna lie. This was a seriously weak and a bit of a boring episode. Major disappointment because we had to spend all this time floating along with Steven in space with Ruby and then the last like. What? 30 seconds? We get confirmation with Garnet I guess on Rose shattering PD.

But it's still such a weak and lame argument? If we can just get MORE information, maybe that'll help? But I feel so blah. So annoyed. So cheated. They had all this airspace to really hit home for a season finale and what did we get instead? Steven floating and dealing with Ruby trying to stab him. Sigh.

I just need more I guess because this is very unsatisfactory. With the build up of "Rose would NEVER shatter, the Crystal Gems would NEVER shatter, no Breaking Point!" etc. etc. and then Garnet laying it on us like "Yep she did what she had to do for all of us, including shatter"...it's a big let down in terms of story, especially with all this build up and grey morals and moral bankruptcy.

All I can do is hope we'll get more answers so this won't feel so bland and empty. 1/10 for me for such an empty, meh episode. Not even cutesy or funny. Not really.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Boulder Opal

Boulder Opal

Favorite Gem : Steven

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 5:33 pm

I thought this episode was VERY powerful, but in the way of plot this episode really fell short. So they want us to believe that Rose shattered PD. I dunno, I'm still keeping an open mind.

But what WAS cool was the song they inserted! That they put pieces of the song in previous episodes' endings and then shared the whole thing in the season finale. Nice touch.

And as someone said on tumblr, why don't they bring Bismuth back?? They obviously don't have a problem with shattering gems, right??? Though Garnet made it sound like it was a one-time thing, but that begs the question, is shattering one gem any less wrong than shattering more than one gem? Hmm.
Back to top Go down
http://polkapan.tumblr.com/
Baxter Rhodes

Baxter Rhodes

Favorite Gem : Pearl

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:12 pm

I am just completely confused here, they do all this killing is bad stuff with Bismuth, and then do this episode and say killing is justified sometimes.

Like, what am I to believe? What is going on?
Back to top Go down
PearlQuartz17

PearlQuartz17

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:08 pm

This episode is pretty bad. A 3/10, because the only redeeming thing about it were the backgrounds of space. Even then, it got pretty damn boring. Almost nothing happened. No flashbacks or anything.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Clod

Mr. Clod

Favorite Gem : Peridot and Pearl

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:15 pm

... I liked it, thought it was heavy with feels, man...
Back to top Go down
http://astrangelittleboy.tumblr.com/
peridottie

peridottie

Favorite Gem : pearl

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:44 pm

Especially after the Bismuth episode, with all Rose did to keep from shattering someone- you would have thought that the crystal gems, within the realms of realism, would tell Steven. Or that Bismuth would have mentioned it, unless it was after her bubbling in which case- did Rose hear Bismuth's idea and, upon starting to change her mind, simply decide not to revisit Bismuth's plan of action? Did Rose not want to at least talk to Bismuth (whom even had a WEAPON READY to use for shattering gems, and would have surely known something).

Plus, it seems odd that Peridot, someone who read over 2000 years of reports and had such close affinity for the diamonds, managing to keep this a secret. She isn't one to censor herself about this sort of topic, especially during the first moon episode when she was still sure of the diamonds ultimate authority.

Lapis, too, would have probably inquired about the lack of a pink diamond in the new homeworld designs. She would have made note of it in the reasons she didn't want to be on earth, I think?
But yeah.

Rose has, also, had a long history of keeping secrets. Hiding things from others. She even kept secrets from Pearl, her only known confidant! And seeing the way Pearl reacted to the mention of the shattering, it's likely Rose didn't want to make even more of a mess of things (if it is true that something else happened to Pink Diamond).

And where was Rose made? It had to be on earth, in the prime kindergarten- but Pearl said that Amethyst was the one good thing to come out of that kindergarten. Combine that with the Beta kindergarten being after the rebellion started...

This all just feels really fishy. And the way Steven said thank you fir telling me- but they... Sort of didn't? Not until an outside source brought it up, which is basically the way things have been going with the CGs telling Steven things.

I don't know, there's just a bunch of holes tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/24 Bubbled [SPOILERS]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1