Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_lcap22%The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_lcap13%The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_lcap17%The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_lcap0%The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_lcap9%The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_lcap13%The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_lcap4%The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_lcap9%The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_lcap0%The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Something not going well? Need a place to rant and just get things off your chest? Share them here. Please be mindful of the topic - this is a PG-13 forum (and thread).

Last edited by Garnet on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Brit-chan

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Stiff neck all day from sleeping teribad after waking up at 4 am cause of a leg cramp. Whhhhy.
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 5:54 am

I went to get samples to doctor since I have health problems for a while now...vomited like 4 times... :face: :face: :face: :face:
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 5:55 am

Brit-chan wrote:
Stiff neck all day from sleeping teribad after waking up at 4 am cause of a leg cramp. Whhhhy.

I feel sorry for your neck hun :hug: I would massage it for you so you would be better

Have Peridot acting like cat in the box

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread Tumblr_o7owshvHfS1scj4mao1_r1_540
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:49 pm

I'll take Pericat all day erryday xD

Hope you feel better though. I hate vomiting. >_<
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:03 pm

I am so sorry to you both x.x;; I hope you both feel better soon <3
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:49 pm

Yes nothing last forever thankfully Smile Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Pixie

Pixie

Favorite Gem : smoldot

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 2:30 pm

My air conditioner broke and it's 120 degrees. I've spent a quarter of the day so far with my head in the freezer or taking cold showers. Then I ran out of food and since I don't have a car, had to walk to to the store 20 minutes both ways.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 2:40 pm

D: That sounds terrible! That's a crazy amount of heat omg!

Make sure to drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated! It's very easy to get sick with temperatures like that =(
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Pixie wrote:
My air conditioner broke and it's 120 degrees.  I've spent a quarter of the day so far with my head in the freezer or taking cold showers.  Then I ran out of food and since I don't have a car, had to walk to to the store 20 minutes both ways.

Ouch! That's intense D: I'm sorry to hear that. My mom's air conditioning went out recently, too, and she ended up needing to replace the entire system. Stay safe and well.
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:15 am

Depression kicking in a bit lately unfortunately, can't seem to motivate myself enough to do basically anything other than procrastinate. If anyone has any good mood lifting activities please suggest them!

Sorry if this sounds dull, but I'd really like some motivational help xD
And I'm so sorry that some of you aren't having the best of days either! :(
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Hmmm. Mental things are difficult to combat. I'd say immerse yourself in things you enjoy. Set smaller goals for yourself throughout the day. Be kind to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:37 am

Not SUPER horrendous but my PRE ORDERED IN JUNE copy of The Answer isn't here today because stupid Amazon didn't order enough. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:44 pm

D: How evil. I hope it gets fixed soon for you <3

As for myself, I just want to rant and say "I hate everything to do with my current living situation and it sucks tremendously omg, people are stupid and I just can't deal with them anymore, gdi asdkjfhadguaergnbdfga Grrr Strawberry Crying Strawberry "
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 1:51 pm

I'm sorry your living situation sucks Pearl :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread   The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Rant Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1