Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_lcap22%[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_lcap13%[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_lcap17%[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_lcap0%[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_lcap9%[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_lcap13%[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_lcap4%[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_lcap9%[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_lcap0%[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Sardonyx

[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences Empty
PostSubject: [Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences   [Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 8:33 am

Title: Alternate Consequences
By: Addelyn/misswildfire
Fandom: Steven Universe
Genre: Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: None
Disclaimer: I don't own Steven Universe
Story Summary: What if the first time Steven saw Sugilite fuse went different? What if he got injured?

When Garnet began to dance, synchronizing herself with Amethyst, the smallest of the Crystal Gems, with the exception of Steven of course, was so excited. She couldn’t believe this was happening! It had been such a long time since Garnet had wanted to fuse with her. Even Pearl trying to stop Steven from watching didn’t put a damper on her spirits. Garnet was much easier for Amethyst to sync up and fuse with than Pearl, and soon they were fused.

archiveofourown.org/works/3915754 <--here to read more
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

[Fanfiction] Alternate Consequences
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1