Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry


A Steven Universe forum
 
HomePortalCalendarRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
by akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
by ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
by ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
by ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
by ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
by ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
by ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
by ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
by ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
22%
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
17%
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Share | 
 

 [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Hi! I'm Gin and I'm going to try to keep up with anything new that comes out daily. This may range from interesting tweets from the Crewniverse to actual released teasers! I will also be posting leaks if they are to come out so please do not visit this thread unless you love spoilers like I do! =P (also do support the show on its initial release still!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ [01/07/2016] Summer of Steven confirmed!
 
-A promotional picture has been released on Cartoon Network's site!

http://prntscr.com/bn8oc2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


~ [01/07/2016] Steven's Summer Adventures PROMO!
 
-A promotional advertistment was recorded by someone on twitter!

[size=10]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE&feature=youtu.be/size]


Last edited by Steven Universe on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:40 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan

avatar

Posts : 82

Join date : 2016-05-22

Age : 29

Location : South Louisiana


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:49 pm

Omg I did not hear about the "Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service" I love what they did there with that lol xD
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Omg I did not hear about the "Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service" I love what they did there with that lol xD

Yep! Can't wait, I wanna watch that movie aswell eventually..
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

avatar
FounderMembers Diamond

Posts : 876

Join date : 2016-04-27

Age : 25

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:56 pm

I need the mega event.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:37 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
I need the mega event.

No,no.. ;_;

Susan means she's going to record some more Rose Quartz.
We'll most likely be seeing the episode it's for in about a year considering
it takes about that long =/
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

avatar
FounderMembers Diamond

Posts : 876

Join date : 2016-04-27

Age : 25

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:29 am

PeriDorito wrote:

-Tweet by Matt Burnett stating that the 'mega event' Summer of Steven will happen very soon! Grin Strawberry

www (dot) twitter (dot) com/mcburnett/status/738402304865357824
[/b]


Nooooo, this ^^^ ya silly. I missed it when I first read the thread. Tongue Strawberry

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Goldenevil91

avatar

Posts : 183

Join date : 2016-05-19

Age : 26

Location : Poland

Favorite Gem : Jasper


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:16 am



anybody knows about this? Or is it fake?
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

avatar
FounderMembers Diamond

Posts : 876

Join date : 2016-04-27

Age : 25

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:51 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:


anybody knows about this? Or is it fake?

I think it's a little gimmick Cartoon Network uses to promote a certain type of marathon. For example, "Peridot's Redemption" would air episodes featuring Peridot for the marathon. They did something like this called "Stevonnie Forever" which featured Steven and Connie centered episodes. Peridot is already redeemed so I can't imagine it's a whole new arc redeeming her when it's been done.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this!

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Goldenevil91

avatar

Posts : 183

Join date : 2016-05-19

Age : 26

Location : Poland

Favorite Gem : Jasper


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:14 am

idk you maybe right
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:22 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
PeriDorito wrote:

-Tweet by Matt Burnett stating that the 'mega event' Summer of Steven will happen very soon! Grin Strawberry

www (dot) twitter (dot) com/mcburnett/status/738402304865357824
[/b]


Nooooo, this ^^^ ya silly. I missed it when I first read the thread. Tongue Strawberry

Oh lol oops >.< sorry.

Judging by your name, I thought you were talking about Rose Quartz xD

And also yeah that Peridot thing is just the name of the marathon.
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:01 pm

Doesn't exactly count as news and sorry for the double post but there's a rumour going on that Summer of Steven will begin on June 30th! =D
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

avatar
FounderMembers Diamond

Posts : 876

Join date : 2016-04-27

Age : 25

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:18 pm

PeriDorito wrote:
Doesn't exactly count as news and sorry for the double post but there's a rumour going on that Summer of Steven will begin on June 30th! =D

No prob with the double post Smile Strawberry and yay! Where was this heard?

This coincides with Sailor Moon's birthday!

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:41 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
PeriDorito wrote:
Doesn't exactly count as news and sorry for the double post but there's a rumour going on that Summer of Steven will begin on June 30th! =D

No prob with the double post Smile Strawberry and yay! Where was this heard?

This coincides with Sailor Moon's birthday!

All around the Steven Universe reddit! =3

(but not really, I just saw a few convincing posts however we can't tell for now)
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:59 am

What's weird is the apparent date for the start of Summer of Steven is on a Wednesday, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 164

Join date : 2016-06-06

Age : 17

Location : Texas

Favorite Gem : Rose Quartz


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:27 am

PeriDorito wrote:
What's weird is the apparent date for the start of Summer of Steven is on a Wednesday, any ideas?

I'm sure they wouldn't air on a wednesday? That likely disproves the date unless the event has weird scheduling planned for it.

_________________

I was pushed.

I didn't fall...

I flew.
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/reliviz
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:16 am

Karmic Retribution wrote:
PeriDorito wrote:
What's weird is the apparent date for the start of Summer of Steven is on a Wednesday, any ideas?

I'm sure they wouldn't air on a wednesday? That likely disproves the date unless the event has weird scheduling planned for it.

What's weird is that usually, Zap2It is right if I'm not mistaken. We'll just have to see! >.<
Also it is confirmed not to be weekly however, so I guess that leaves some room for possibility.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

avatar
FounderMembers Diamond

Posts : 876

Join date : 2016-04-27

Age : 25

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:13 am

Well it's not a bomb (is it?) and sometimes tv shows jump to different days of the week. Like if it regularly airs on Monday, it can jump to Wednesdays or whatever.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:34 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
Well it's not a bomb (is it?) and sometimes tv shows jump to different days of the week. Like if it regularly airs on Monday, it can jump to Wednesdays or whatever.

Not sure about the bomb part, all we know is that it's not gonna be weekly for sure. Perhaps the date is wrong, and they were off by one day xD (it then being Thursday, 30th June ; the predicted date).
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

avatar
FounderMembers Diamond

Posts : 876

Join date : 2016-04-27

Age : 25

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:45 am

Or it can be a date move Tongue Strawberry not necessarily a bad thing. *shrugs*

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:04 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
Or it can be a date move Tongue Strawberry not necessarily a bad thing. *shrugs*
Definitely!
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:33 am

A new video clip has leaked!
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

avatar
FounderMembers Diamond

Posts : 876

Join date : 2016-04-27

Age : 25

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:24 am

XD well, I think it's obvious then that this episode, Too Short to Ride, is going to be literally what it sounds like: Steven takes Peridot to the pier to ride some rides and experience some fun. And then they're gonna say she's too short to ride something and then I'm sure that's gonna prompt her to try and be taller like with the paint cans she wore on her feet.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:29 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
XD well, I think it's obvious then that this episode, Too Short to Ride, is going to be literally what it sounds like: Steven takes Peridot to the pier to ride some rides and experience some fun. And then they're gonna say she's too short to ride something and then I'm sure that's gonna prompt her to try and be taller like with the paint cans she wore on her feet.

Yesss!! If not paint cans, I want the somewhat less likely outcome: STEVEN AND PERIDOT'S FIRST FUSION!

Steven's banned! (unless it's been lifted?)
And Peridot is too short, so pleaseee fuse! xD
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

avatar
FounderMembers Diamond

Posts : 876

Join date : 2016-04-27

Age : 25

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:36 am

PeriDorito wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:
XD well, I think it's obvious then that this episode, Too Short to Ride, is going to be literally what it sounds like: Steven takes Peridot to the pier to ride some rides and experience some fun. And then they're gonna say she's too short to ride something and then I'm sure that's gonna prompt her to try and be taller like with the paint cans she wore on her feet.

Yesss!! If not paint cans, I want the somewhat less likely outcome: STEVEN AND PERIDOT'S FIRST FUSION!

Steven's banned! (unless it's been lifted?)
And Peridot is too short, so pleaseee fuse! xD

You know, we've had random fusions before so I don't see why this wouldn't be plausible.Steven La Peridot Whoa Strawberry

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
avatar

Posts : 334

Join date : 2016-06-02

Age : 16

Location : Maltaaa

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN


PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:40 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
PeriDorito wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:
XD well, I think it's obvious then that this episode, Too Short to Ride, is going to be literally what it sounds like: Steven takes Peridot to the pier to ride some rides and experience some fun. And then they're gonna say she's too short to ride something and then I'm sure that's gonna prompt her to try and be taller like with the paint cans she wore on her feet.

Yesss!! If not paint cans, I want the somewhat less likely outcome: STEVEN AND PERIDOT'S FIRST FUSION!

Steven's banned! (unless it's been lifted?)
And Peridot is too short, so pleaseee fuse! xD

You know, we've had random fusions before so I don't see why this wouldn't be plausible.Steven La Peridot  Whoa Strawberry

I'm reaaaally hoping it happens but I don't wanna get my expectations up xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)   

Back to top Go down
 
[Daily News Thread!] (POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY
» Avengers offical review thread (spoilers ahead)
» Thor rough cut screening possible review potential SPOILERS within
» The Official 'Man Of Steel' Non-News Thread
» STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS NEWS THREAD *SPOILERS*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Gem Universe Forum :: Beach City :: Steven Universe News and Highlights-
Jump to: