Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_lcap22%[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_lcap13%[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_lcap17%[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_lcap0%[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_lcap9%[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_lcap13%[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_lcap4%[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_lcap9%[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_lcap0%[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of   [Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:21 am

There have been some theories floating around on Tumblr suggesting that Yellow Diamond is the head of the gem military and Blue Diamond is the head of the gem court (political affairs). Going with this train of thought, what do you think White Diamond was in charge of, then? Pink Diamond?

I'm going to guess that Pink Diamond and those that serve under her were in charge of scoping out new worlds to create gem colonies on. And I think Pink Diamond and those with her had affections for Earth but it was too late because they had already reported back to the other three Diamonds the quality of the Earth for their colonies before said attachments grew. And thus, a rebellion.

Not sure about White Diamond yet. I would hazard a guess that since White Diamond is positioned over the other Diamonds in their insignia, perhaps White Diamond is the head of the Diamonds. They report back to her and she has the final say on things.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of   [Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 7:07 am

Bumping

Come on, guys! I want to hear your thoughts on this Smile Strawberry
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of   [Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:30 am

Oh man, I once wrote about 3 paragraphs to my friends about this! (and no, they didn't care xD)

Short version:

-YD : Military, technology

-BD : Culture, colonising

-PD : Kindergartens, basic education

-WD : The other diamonds and all the colonised planets!

At least that's how I see it. If I had to guess, gems start out with PD and then either go to YD or BD. It's possible that PD was slain by Rose Quartz due to her hatred towards Kindergartens because of all the destruction they cause.

This means that now, instead they either go directly to YD or BD. YD would then handle Kindergartens and BD would handle basic education. Now let's take in the Rubies from HTD. What did they lack? Basic knowledge! Eh, eh??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of   [Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Diamond Authority and What They're In Charge Of
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1