Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap22%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap13%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap17%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap0%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap9%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap13%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap4%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap9%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap0%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Because France aired the episodes already...they're already everywhere. If you're like me and you've seen Barn Mates, ONLY DISCUSS the episode here. No theories or discussions outside of this thread until it's pretty certain everyone has seen the new episodes. And please, watch them on Cartoon Network when it airs for you.

With that said...

This episode was MAJORLY cute. For sure the Lapidot shippers are going to be immensely happy. It wasn't a heavy episode in the slightest but was super duper cute with Peridot trying to win Lapis over. And yes, that little scene Cartoon Network randomly leaked with Peridot trying to give Lapis a present was included.

For cute, chilled out episodes, I give this one a 10. Easily a favourite episode. I liked that it wasn't an easy fix for Peridot and Lapis.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

Favorite Gem : Peridot

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 8:06 pm

I quite enjoyed this episode.Seeing Peridot try really hard to show Lapis that she has changed is honestly a huge moment in her character development.Peridot has changed,something she has acknowledged and the fact that she keeps viewing it as in the past gives the feeling of her being ashamed of her actions.Peridot has been through alot and it has changed her into a very interesting and enjoyable character.

I'm glad they didn't rush the relationship bewteen Lapis and Peridot.There are issues that will take alot of time to mend,but I see it as being a ride both will need to take and will come out better for it.

And yes,Lapidot shippers will get alot out of this,especially the little smile Peridot does and Lapis blushing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Rose Quartz wrote:
Because France aired the episodes already...they're already everywhere. If you're like me and you've seen Barn Mates, ONLY DISCUSS the episode here. No theories or discussions outside of this thread until it's pretty certain everyone has seen the new episodes. And please, watch them on Cartoon Network when it airs for you.

I personally always watch online because Polish 'dub' is awful and voice acting is super bad. Not mentioning bad match with voices...sop It really hurts to see Polish version of Steven Universe :c
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 8:43 pm

I'm glad they are going to make there relation between lapis and Peridot progres naturally without silly rush. But I think after being so long fused with Jasper lapis is a bit infected with her way of being, The harshness and mean spirit in Lapis were real.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:36 pm

I'm finally caught up with SU!! This episode was so adorable and funny! Peridot was just hilarious and it really made me laugh a lot. I'm not huge into shipping but I like that their relationship, whatever it is, is going to be a bumpy one. ALSO THE RUBY AT THE END.
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Sardonyx

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:38 am

OMG you guys air the episodes so early xD New episodes come out on Thursdays in North America I think so Barn Mates just aired on Thursday.

OMG the presents that Peridot that come up with. xD

I feel bad though cause I don't think Lapis is making it either.

I feel like Peridot has picked up some of Amethyst attitude.

Lapis, breaking the tape recorded was a bit of a rude move.

AND OMG ITS A RUBY THAT POPS OUT OF THE THING AND HOW UNFORTUNATE THAT HER GEM IS IN HER EYE OMG
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Its not that the US episodes came out early, its just that the in France they aired the episodes earlier than the US schedule so people had them uploaded and online in a heartbeat.

OH THAT REMINDS ME, I saw a think on facebook about how the Ruby popping out of the ship reminded them of a scene from dragon ball z with Vegeta coming out of his space pod with the red scouter over his eye. It really does seem the same. xD
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Its not that the US episodes came out early, its just that the in France they aired the episodes earlier than the US schedule so people had them uploaded and online in a heartbeat.

OH THAT REMINDS ME, I saw a think on facebook about how the Ruby popping out of the ship reminded them of a scene from dragon ball z with Vegeta coming out of his space pod with the red scouter over his eye. It really does seem the same. xD

Ah yeah I've seen that. Rebecca Sugar makes lots of references and of course DBZ is going to be included!
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/04 Barn Mates [SPOILERS]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1