Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_lcap22%Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_lcap13%Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_lcap17%Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_lcap0%Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_lcap9%Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_lcap13%Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_lcap4%Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_lcap9%Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_lcap0%Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train Empty
PostSubject: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:34 am

These episodes are going to be wild with Malachite and the Cluster.

Though, I am worried about how quickly they're gonna tie up these storylines o_o I mean these are 11 minute episodes - how are they going to take care of the cluster in such a short timeframe?

And I wonder what the next storyline will be? Maybe more focus on Yellow Diamond.

What are your predictions? Hopes?

Last edited by Rose Quartz on Wed May 18, 2016 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

Favorite Gem : Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 3:49 pm

I do look forward to seeing Malachite,as well as seeing what happens with both Lapis,and Jasper.I foresee both becoming a sort of second gen team of Crystal Gems along side Peridot with Steven as the leader,but only time will tell on that.

I can agree on the storyline thing.I would like them to stretch things out a bit more,but I have faith in the team to make a good show.

More then likely we will see alot more with YD,even more so if the Crystal Gems stop the cluster.

The thing I look forward to the most,even if its not in this special,is Peridot finally getting her star.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 3:54 pm

That would be interesting! I saw a theory out there about how Jasper could join the Crystal Gems (or have some form of alliance) because she is a Quartz and Quartz are known for their loyalty. Perhaps Jasper could gain a newfound loyalty/respect in the Crystal Gems. Though I'm not sure what she'd see in them or Earth...

I always have faith in the Crewniverse ^^ I have zero complaints - I'm always left satisfied and wanting more from them.

I figure YD is coming to Earth now to punish Peridot and to try and destroy it... The question becomes though, why does she want Earth to die? I mean, once Earth was deeply sought after to establish a great colony.

And I'm with you there on Peridot getting her star! I wonder if her hair will also become a star??
Back to top Go down
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Jasper is a character we haven't seen much of so I look forward to seeing the direction she goes.As you stated Quartz are loyal soliders,but how will Jasper feel when she finds out that YD basically left her to die?Would she react like Ruby did once and see herself as expendable,or would she feel despair at being abandoned?

My theory of a Gen 2 of the Crystal Gems is based on comparing Steven and Rose,and how they are as leaders.One key thing I have noted is that with Rose the CG seem to follow her out of admiration where as with Steven I would see friendship being his strong point.I mean he was able to win over Peridot over time,and Lapis was willing to trap herself at the bottom of the ocean for him.

I also think Jasper could bring much needed muscle to the team.I don't tend to see Garnet as the groups fighter.To use DnD terms,she is more like a Monk.Jasper would bring the Fighter role to the group.

I think YD wanting to destroy Earth was out of spite towards Rose.We don't know what happened to the other Diamonds yet,but given how Peridot saw her,and how she actually turned out I think pettiness played a big part in her actions.

I have seen fanart of both Pair with star hair and non so I am fine with either.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Ah yeah, that'd be the ticket - YD abandoning Jasper. Perhaps Steven could give her friendship and make her feel valuable rather than just a number like he's doing with Peridot.

I know Rose Quartz was admired but I believe she also offered friendship. As she says, she loves everything about Earth. And when Ruby and Sapphire first became Garnet, Rose accepted them as they were, no questions asked. So she gave respect, acceptance, and friendship and Steven takes that a step further.

I've also heard rumors that Lapis won't join the Crystal Gems exactly but will be on her own and will act as a secondary character and ally to the Crystal Gems. That would be interesting to see, especially if she doesn't join them and why she does not want to.
Back to top Go down
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 4:43 pm

Indeed,I think the outcome is quick possible.But there is another option that I think would be neat.What if it wasn't Steven who was the one to win over Jasper,but instead it was Greg?He has been through alot,and is clearly hurting.I could see him finding a kindred spirit in Jasper.

I can see it in Lapis' personality not it join the CG.She has suffered at their hands,intentional or not.The direction she goes will be interesting.But its also possible,going by my theory,that she would join Steven's version of the CG over the original group.Only time will tell though.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 6:27 am

Well, today's the day!! Happy Steven Universe Premiere Day!

That's very interesting to think that simple, chilled-out Greg could have an impact on the big, strong, intimidating Jasper. Never considered such a thing before but that would be an interesting idea!

Too true about Lapis.
Back to top Go down
Opalescent

Opalescent

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 7:39 am

Yep it's today!!!!! I get to see Malachite again! All that hair...all that anger... *-*

MY BODY IS READY!!!!
Back to top Go down
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:00 am

I am excited as well.Finally getting to see the return of the Watermelon Stevens,Malachite,and possible more info on the Cluster.

It will be an exciting day.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:02 am

It is the eve of Same Old World! I'm excited to see Lapis! I am looking forward to getting to know her more as a character.
Back to top Go down
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Indeed.It will be interesting to see how being fused with Jasper for many months will have an effect on Lapis' psyche.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train   Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe In Too Deep Hype Train
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1