Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap22%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap13%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap17%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap0%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap9%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap13%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap4%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap9%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap0%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Was Rose Quartz Rebellion A Failure?
No, the Diamonds failed to colonize Earth.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, every remaining soldier Rose had was corrupted except for a select few.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, the Diamonds haven't invaded because they simply don't care about Earth anymore.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, a rebellion is meant to liberate and overthrow tyranny; Rose failed to do so in favor for personal desires.
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap50%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Yes, The Cluster is the only thing keeping The Diamond Authority off of Earth.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, for all or some of the reasons listed above.
[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_lcap50%[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No, because we still have Steven Universe.
 0% [ 0 ]
No, for reasons other than what is listed.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, for reasons other than what is listed.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Favorite Gem : Jasper

[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? Empty
PostSubject: [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?   [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure? I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Let's look at the facts here, this will no doubt be a biased OP because this is my personal opinion.  Feel free to argue or rebuke the point.

Based on what we have seen from Jasper, Aquamarine, and even Lapis, Homeworld is x100 stronger than the Crystal Gems as of now.  If they wanted to take over Earth, they would have done so.

So, we can conclude that the Diamonds are not worried about Earth because they think they still have The Cluster to gain from it, and that The Cluster is still trying to emerge.  Someone will notice eventually that The Cluster hasn't risen, and at that point they will go in and make sure the job is done.

Going back to Rose Quartz, we can conclude that Rose failed to keep the Diamonds from Earth, because they simply used Earth for a different purpose.

Furthermore, Rose tried to wage a war of attrition while at the same time not waging a war at all; as we saw in "Bismuth" we know that Rose refused to shatter anyone.  Even the enemy.  We can assume that they only poofed or incapacitated the enemy.  That means Rose tried to flex her rebellion's muscles at the Diamonds, but never did anything significant to halt their progress, like a bunch of teens vandalizing a construction site.  Her Rebellion was the North Korea to the USA.  All bark, no bite.

That was, until The Diamonds were gonna go through with the colony anyway.  Her attempts to annoy the Diamonds to submission didn't work, so she took measures, which included shattering Pink Diamond, breaking her own morals to try and save Earth in a last-ditch effort.

Well, it ended up screwing Earth over, causing The Diamonds to Hiroshima and Nagasaki the rebellion with mass corruption, finish their unethical gem-experiments, and plant a giant Geoweapon that would assure Diamond dominance over the known universe forever.

I think it's safe to say that her rebellion didn't exactly pan out. At best, her rebellion was a Pyrrhic Victory.
Back to top Go down

[POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1