Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_lcap22%Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_lcap13%Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_lcap17%Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_lcap0%Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_lcap9%Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_lcap13%Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_lcap4%Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_lcap9%Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_lcap0%Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad Empty
PostSubject: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:01 am

So! What did everyone think of that new episode? Grin Strawberry

I'm happy to see Yellowtail and Sour Cream bonding a bit. Yellowtail is a good father and Sour Cream needs a stable father figure in his life Smile Strawberry

And I love how they're addressing Steven's super strength! They've never outright stated that it's part of his Gem side, or something Rose had, so maybe its a hybrid thing? That would be awesome if he got some abilities that are special to his hybrid genetics Grin Strawberry

Also, I guess now we know how Greg gets a hold of all that money xD
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

Favorite Gem : Rose Quartz

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:52 am

I can't believe Ian died.

Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad Dead10
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/reliviz
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 7:02 am

Karmic Retribution wrote:

Haha! I didn't even notice that!

I definitely thought Drop Beat Dad was the stronger of the two episodes that aired. I laughed when Sour Cream was mimicking his step dad's way of speech. I thought it was cute in that he was just ragging on his step dad and then was speaking similarly to him.

It was also great to see Yellow Tail as well - this is the first episode with anybody actually interacting with him, no?

I really want to know why Greg got all that money, too. $10m is a lot and I'm sure Greg is going to blow it all in the next episode (Mr. Greg). But from what we know, Greg didn't have a successful music career so he didn't just give it up when he had Steven.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:04 pm

2 episodes? O.o I thought only 1 aired? O.o

And we've seen Yellowtail interacting with Onion and have heard him talk a little, but never this much! Smile Strawberry

It's also adorable that Yellowtail saved all of Sour Creams old equipment. Smile Strawberry

And yeah I have a feeling as well that Greg is gonna blow all that money in this episode and be left right back where he was before he got the check XD Which is sad cuz 10 MILLION DOLLARS but it's also kind of funny XD

And yeah I'm wondering if Marty just saved some of his old albums and continued to try and sell them until they got really big? But then that brings the question on why hasn't Greg heard of it until now XD Do you think we'll find out the reason? O.o
Back to top Go down
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:48 pm

I think two were aired yesterday due to the fact france leaked steven floats. But that's my best guess.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Yeah Steven Floats aired as well but I/the majority of the Steven Universe fandom saw the French airing of Steven Floats (I had valid reasons to see it).
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

Favorite Gem : Rose Quartz

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Garnet wrote:
Karmic Retribution wrote:

Haha! I didn't even notice that!

I definitely thought Drop Beat Dad was the stronger of the two episodes that aired. I laughed when Sour Cream was mimicking his step dad's way of speech. I thought it was cute in that he was just ragging on his step dad and then was speaking similarly to him.

It was also great to see Yellow Tail as well - this is the first episode with anybody actually interacting with him, no?

I really want to know why Greg got all that money, too. $10m is a lot and I'm sure Greg is going to blow it all in the next episode (Mr. Greg). But from what we know, Greg didn't have a successful music career so he didn't just give it up when he had Steven.
Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad Wef10

Good news! Ian's okay!

Though I can't wait to see exactly how he uses it, I already know how he got it from the leak/promo.

Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/reliviz
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Oooohhhhhh ok yeah I forgot Steven Floats technically hadn't come out to the US yet XD

And lol. Dat avocado power doe xD
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Sardonyx

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:40 am

I really wondering why he had to give Greg that much money. Perhaps breach of contract?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad   Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe 3/07 - Drop Beat Dad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1