Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_lcap22%Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_lcap13%Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_lcap17%Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_lcap0%Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_lcap9%Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_lcap13%Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_lcap4%Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_lcap9%Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_lcap0%Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] Empty
PostSubject: Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]   Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:24 pm

So I was on YouTube looking for that promo that leaked forever ago for Barn Mates and I found this video along with it.

It looks legit and when I looked into it further I guess there was a hazy picture or something of this new fusion, which has been dubbed Aquamarie. According to what people are saying there was also a leaked photo of Lapis and Peridot dancing?! As in Aquamarine is their fusion???

So I thought about it and I have a theory:

If you've seen the Barn Mates teaser then you know that there's that Homeworld machine that comes looking for Peridot; she describes herself as Homeworld's "Public Enemy #1". Which would make sense if the Diamonds were afraid of another rebellion, and it certainly looked like Peridot was rebelling when she told Yellow Diamond off.

Anyway, what we also see in the trailer is the absence of the Crystal Gems. This also makes sense if you think of Barn Mates happening right after the events of Same Old World. Peridot shows up, Lapis and Peridot fight, only for Peridot to storm off after Lapis breaks her recorder thing and then comes running back in fear of the Homeworld machine.

So my theory is that this machine shows up, and even though Lapis beats it down with her giant water hand, the machine is still operable and continues to come after Lapis, Peridot and Steven. Lapis and Peridot being the only 2 gems there, and it not being revealed whether or not Steven can fuse with a gem, it makes sense that Lapis and Peridot would form a temporary truce out of neccessity, and fuse in order to destroy the Homeworld machine. Hence the appearance of, Aquamarine Heart

Like I said it's just a theory but if the promo and this video are at all connected then it makes sense. I kinda hoping this is the case because Aquamarine is my birthstone and I'm insanely curious to see what she looks like!!! Plus a new fusion!!! bounce Heart Grin Strawberry Heart Heart Heart
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]   Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:27 pm

I just realized the video I linked doesn't show the last few frames which is where you see the half-formed fusion. So I took a screenshot of it for you all xD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]   Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 5:27 am

pizzabunzzz wrote:

So my theory is that this machine shows up, and even though Lapis beats it down with her giant water hand, the machine is still operable and continues to come after Lapis, Peridot and Steven. Lapis and Peridot being the only 2 gems there, and it not being revealed whether or not Steven can fuse with a gem, it makes sense that Lapis and Peridot would form a temporary truce out of neccessity, and fuse in order to destroy the Homeworld machine. Hence the appearance of, Aquamarine Heart

I think you are right and it is very likely to happen. Which means we will see new fuishon :cyclops: bounce bounce :affraid: Twisted Evil
But it would be also first Peridot's fushion we see which is extra excising. And who knows Maybe Pari and Lapis will live together at the barn together...maybe create new temple or something like that like thing? king
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]   Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Well my Barn Mates theory was a bust :lol!: But the footage above still looks legit so I think we'll have a new fusion to look forward too in the coming episodes <3
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]   Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:01 pm

pizzabunzzz wrote:
Well my Barn Mates theory was a bust :lol!: But the footage above still looks legit so I think we'll have a new fusion to look forward too in the coming episodes <3

That's alright! It was a good theory. And there is definitely still potential for this fusion to happen down the road. I wonder why it would though, especially with how Peridot and Lapis's relationship is currently going. Care to give their fusion theory another try?
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]   Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Well there is a chance that lapis will chill out a bit and get to know Peri and that she may be not so bad. And I still bet they will fuse to protect Steven for example.
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]   Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:28 pm

I would agree with Golden. I don't think Lapis is in any way ready to fuse again willingly so if it was to happen sooner rather than later, I think it would have to be because of a great need such as to protect Steven.

What I hope is that if the fusion does happen, it gives Lapis another perspective towards fusion and she can see that when fusion is voluntary and stable, it can be great. And I really want Peridot to be the one to show her that because it could be something they experience together and I also think it would ease Lapis' wariness towards Peridot, and possible spark the start of the friendship Peridot so badly craves. Heart
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]   Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Indeed not toxic fusion would give her better perspective where she don't have to fight with her all might over control. She can just be part of a fusion and understand better Gem she will fuse with,. A good chance for better understanding each other Kitty Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]   Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barn Mates Theory [Spoilers for Season 3]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1