Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap22%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap13%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap17%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap0%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap9%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap13%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap4%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap9%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap0%[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:50 pm

And so we've come to the end of In Too Deep, thanks to France. Again, when this airs in the US, please be sure to tune in and watch it on Cartoon Network for the ratings!!

So in this episode, Steven gains a new power: he floats. Remember how Rose Quartz daintily lands in front of Greg once upon a time? He's learning how to do that. It's an episode of him in the sky for like 8 minutes lol. It was a cute as usual, as 99% of the episodes have been during this In Too Deep Event. I think this episode was the weakest out of all 5 episodes, but still good nonetheless.

What are your thoughts on this ability? This episode?

Also, this whole In Too Deep dark and scary suspense trailer was just...a lie. I can't say I'm surprised. Pearl gave us a frighten by singing "If you could only know...what we really are..." all scary like. We know what they are now. They're gay. The gems are gay. Gay and cute. Thanks for the frighten, Pearl.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Rose Quartz wrote:

Also, this whole In Too Deep dark and scary suspense trailer was just...a lie. I can't say I'm surprised. Pearl gave us a frighten by singing "If you could only know...what we really are..." all scary like. .

I think whole line 'what we really are" was about cluster. That it's not big scary monster that wants to destroy earth. Buy millions pieces of minds that are confused and want to be whole again.

Over all episode wasn't anything spectacular but it's cool Steven has new ability and that he learned how to control it. Who knows maybe it will help him get back his healing powers?
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:57 pm

Yeah, this one wasn't as good as the last two episodes but I do enjoy seeing him learn his new powers and get used to them. I laughed at the close up of Sadie's lips for "fresh" XD
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Sardonyx

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:07 am

I love the little random episodes where he learns new powers.

Though I wonder what's going on with Connie, we haven't seen her in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:31 pm

I was thinking about that during this episode but forgot to mention that in this thread. I find it really strange that he also didn't call Connie or think about her too. :/
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
I was thinking about that during this episode but forgot to mention that in this thread. I find it really strange that he also didn't call Connie or think about her too. :/

Well, to be fair, In Too Deep has been dealing with mostly Steven resolving gem issues. Though Connie is being trained, I'm sure she's not ready yet for anything. And the focus is on Steven and the issue; the cluster, Lapis, Peridot, etc. Just getting back, now he wants donuts. I'm sure Connie is gonna pop up again soon. She's too important to just forget about.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Well I get that, but while he's thinking about what makes him happy and this and that, nothing about Connie or his dad or his other friends. It just seems a bit odd to leave a little of all them out to me. Of course he is closest with Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl but...not even your dad or best friend? (The one you had a whole song about because you were terrified of her getting involved and also are able to fuse with??)
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Well I get that, but while he's thinking about what makes him happy and this and that, nothing about Connie or his dad or his other friends. It just seems a bit odd to leave a little of all them out to me. Of course he is closest with Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl but...not even your dad or best friend? (The one you had a whole song about because you were terrified of her getting involved and also are able to fuse with??)

I cannot tell you what that Sugar woman was thinking - I can only say what would likely be said in response. Which speaking of, one of the dudes that worked on Steven Universe, Ian Jones-Quarty (Rebecca Sugar's partner) has left the show to do his own stuff so there goes him answering fan questions. I think he was pretty good about that stuff, too.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Steven's also been out of town for a while. Who knows how long. I wonder if they lost contact.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:10 pm

I think he was just looking around him trying to think fast to find his happy thought. I don't think wee need to read too deeply into him not thinking of his human love ones. It's not like they aren't dear to him. Jut;s just he needed fast something that makes him happy and Steven isn't exactly a thinker. He's more of action guy.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:40 pm

I agree I mean the crystal gems were literally right in front of him and you could literally see the aha mom3nt.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 12:09 am

That's true too but...it still bothers me xD I need my Connie BFF Steven fluff okay?? XD
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:27 am

I'm still neutral about her. It's like okay you were going somewhere with the training then she just pools so it's like....
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 1:47 pm

Yes we need more Connie and Steven interactions but we can't have them in any situation like when Steven was falling. As good Steven Universe it don't have a perfect continuity. I know only one show that pulled it off in every aspect with ho hiccups. So you have to let some errors pass in SU.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Oh I'm very aware of all that and for all we know maybe something's been going on with Connie that they will reveal later and tie in to the end of the season? Just let me mildly complain okaaaay xD
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:41 pm

I had the same thought! Where is Connie and Greg in the "things that make Steven happy" list? =( But I like to think it was just a simple fact of "Oh there's those three gems, I love those gems, and they just stayed up all night just to help keep me company" so his interactions with them were very 'here and now' as compared to Greg and Connie who we haven't even seen in a while.

And because it was of immediate need, I think it makes sense for Steven to latch only to the people right in front of him, instead of taking the time to think of other things that make him happy. Because I don't believe in a Steven where Connie and Greg don't rank high on that happy list. xD
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Would you really have time to think out side of things right in front of you if you were falling to your death and you need happy thought quick or you die?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] Steven Universe 3/06 Steven Floats [SPOILERS]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1