Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_lcap22%Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_lcap13%Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_lcap17%Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_lcap0%Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_lcap9%Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_lcap4%Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_lcap9%Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_lcap0%Character Bio Skeleton I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Character Bio Skeleton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

Character Bio Skeleton Empty
PostSubject: Character Bio Skeleton   Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 5:21 pm

This is the character bio skeleton you should use when posting a character profile. Character profiles only need to be used for OCs, and alternate canon characters. For Canon character bios, see the Canon Characters Profile thread.

Make sure to make a new thread in the proper subforum when posting a new Character Bio.

Character Bio Skeleton 2371672993 Also make sure to put [WIP] in the title of your profile thread if you are not finished with it when you post it! Otherwise I will assume it is finished and judge it accordingly. \

Character Bio Skeleton 2371672993 If you do put [WIP] in the title of your thread, and then finish your profile, please take [WIP] out of the title and bump the thread so that I know you have completed it and it is ready for me to review! Smile Strawberry

Remember, the more detailed you are the better! Grin Strawberry

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Of Character)
[b]Race:[/b] (Human/Gem)
[b]If Gem, Type of Gem:[/b] (List Gem and whether it's a fusion or not.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Approximation is ok when it comes to Gems.)
[b]Affiliation:[/b] (Homeworld/CG/Other)

[b]Appearance: [/b](You can write out a description or post a photo of the character using the Gemsona Doll Creator on Doll Divine.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Be very descriptive in this area. Take the time to really get into your character's head. We want to know as much about them as you know!)
[b]History:[/b] (Dig deep into your characters history. I want to know why your character is the way they are and what circumstances led them to where they are.)

(The following area only applies to Gem characters. If you are posting a Bio for a human or non-Gem character, you can delete this part.)

[b]Fusions?:[/b] (If yes, please list the fusion gem and all gems that make the fusion.)
[b]Gem Weapon:[/b]
[b]Gem Special Abilities:[/b] (List any special abilities that your Gem has. Can they fly? Can they create fire? Can they make little Watermelon people? We want to know!)

Last edited by Lapis Lazuli on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

Character Bio Skeleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio Skeleton   Character Bio Skeleton I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 5:38 pm

I am going to add that we are not here to give you, say, a 1000 word minimum or breathe down your neck for information. No, no. We want you to provide as much information as you can. If they're a new character for you and you don't know them entirely, that's ok. You can revise your character as many times as you need as you expand and develop your character.

Lapis and other RP staff are here to help you flesh out your character as much as possible to make sure everyone has a solid image of your character so everyone has a good idea as to who you're playing. If you can only provide so much, that's fine, too. We do not want to scare you out of RPing your Gemsona.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com

Character Bio Skeleton
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1