Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_lcap22%OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_lcap13%OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_lcap17%OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_lcap0%OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_lcap9%OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_lcap4%OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_lcap9%OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_lcap0%OC vs. Alternate Canon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

OC vs. Alternate Canon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

OC vs. Alternate Canon Empty
PostSubject: OC vs. Alternate Canon   OC vs. Alternate Canon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:03 pm

So what is the difference between an OC and an Alternate Canon character? Whoa Strawberry I will explain!

Original Character - An OC or Original Character, is a character that you have created all on your own. They are a brand new character that is not featured in any canon of the show/book/movie/etc. Your Gemsona? That's an original character! And you can RP as them here! But we need to get to know the character first which is why we require you fill out the Character Bio before RPing as them! Smile Strawberry

OC vs. Alternate Canon 2371672993 Want to RP as an OC Character but don't have one? A good place to start is the Gemsona Doll Creator on Doll Divine! It's a cute little game where you can create your own Gem! We allow pictures of your Gem from this game to be used in the Appearance part of your Character Bio so be sure to utilize that! Grin Strawberry

Alternate Canon - An Alternate Canon character is when you take a canon character from the show/book/movie/etc and add a twist to them. You could change something in their personality or part of their backstory, but they are essentially the same character just if something different had happened to them in their canon. A good example would be an evil Pearl. She's still the Pearl from the show, but something in your alternate world for her made her evil. We require Character Bios be filled out for these types of characters because we need to know how the character would act in the RP, since their behavior will deviate from what the canon version would do.

If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me, or any other the other RP staff! Smile Strawberry
Back to top Go down

OC vs. Alternate Canon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1