Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Holy crap! Wow Strawberry

BRING. IT. ON.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO xD
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

Favorite Gem : Rose Quartz

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Can't wait to ride on this Steven ROCKET
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/reliviz
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:38 am

Karmic found them and I am linking them here for all of us to behold! NEW CLIPS FROM THE SUMMER OF STEVEN! Whoa Strawberry

Last edited by Garnet on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:40 am

OMG ITS BISMUTH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Garnet Amethyst Pearl Steven La Peridot
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Also it appears that Amethyst has regenerated...again...

Amethyst arc at last?!?! Amethyst Amethyst Amethyst

SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 Tumblr_o9y9idwwh11ujnzm6o1_400
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Amethyst, you are always so cute <333 I can't wait to see what happens.

Lol Strawberry
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 5:38 pm

according to one of the lyrics in the 'mr greg' clip, the barn is ridden with termites. Looks like lapis and peridot are moving into the temple much sooner than suspected.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 5:44 pm

I want to know where they get all that cash...
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:13 pm

4 more days you guys!! <3

Steven La
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:43 pm

I cannot handle how hyped I am seriously. And I honestly tear up with Bismuth and Pearl are crying over their lost comerades like seriously it makes me wanna cry with them Crying Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

Favorite Gem : Rose Quartz

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:32 am

3 more days, my friends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/reliviz
Mr. Clod

Mr. Clod

Favorite Gem : Peridot and Pearl

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:49 am

I'm freaking the frick out, man.
Back to top Go down
http://astrangelittleboy.tumblr.com/
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 7:42 am

Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:50 pm

HYPE!!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 1:13 pm

Matt burnette requests that we don't look for spoilers that's not been officially placed by the network for the next two weeks, so if you stumble upon any that's not confirmed to be official, don't mention it, not even in the quantene post.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Bgal wrote:
Matt burnette requests that we don't look for spoilers that's not been officially placed by the network for the next two weeks, so if you stumble upon any that's not confirmed to be official, don't mention it, not even in the quantene post.

My question is how the hell do they have these leaks?

And quarantine is there because someone is BOUND to see it and want to talk about it. The quarantine is meant to keep people away if they don't want to know. I think we've been doing pretty good keeping Summer of Steven spoilers confined to one thread Evil Strawberry. Tbf I get it though - they're upset. Understandable.
Back to top Go down
Bgal

Bgal

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 1:24 pm

I guess. I just want to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 8:25 am

That answers that question. But we still need to know WHY Bismuth was in Lion's mane in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Boulder Opal

Boulder Opal

Favorite Gem : Steven

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 8:39 am

Ohh my gooooooooddddd

Honestly, why doesn't Steven ask more questions? Is he that well-trained by the CGs? Or that care-free?
Back to top Go down
http://polkapan.tumblr.com/
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:23 am

I want to know this lady soooooo badlyyyyyyy D: I'm am excited <3 I hope she sticks around for more than one episode Heart

Yes, we need Steven to ask ALL the questions. Ask them, ask them all, you silly little marshmallow xD!!
Back to top Go down
Swords&Roses

Swords&Roses

Favorite Gem : Connie (even though she isn't a gem aaa)

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 11:51 pm

OH my god that preview. So exciting!! I also love how the CGs are all just casually playing video games instead of, idk, whatever you'd think magical alien rebels would be doing with their free time.
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 1:54 am

slfkjd;gflkjaqe r;lgjaer;lg kjW'E;FLK's;dfjlKWERJG;LJG;LKWRE

I AM SO EXCITE FOR BISMUTH SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!! Steven La Steven La Steven La
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 11:17 am

http://disgustedorite.tumblr.com/post/148199167051/ocean-soda-i-have-not-seen-this-promo-anywhere

If this doesn't prove that Bismuth is a blacksmith I don't know what does. How interesting though that her hand turns into a hammer that she can fight with rather than using an actual weapon. She also uses her breath to blow on a torch and it appears that she makes a sword out of it. Soooo blacksmith!
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 12:57 pm

Also, she upgraded the Gems' weapons. This must confirm that originally; weapons have to be made.
Seems like Gems just need to manifest them and make them 'summonable'. I wonder if Bismuth
upgrades Steven's shield aswell, that'd be cool. Or maybe making Peridot a weapon?!
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:58 pm

Omg she should totally make Peridot a weapon!!! Something she can control with her new metal-bending/levitating powers Whoa Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN   SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUMMER OF STEVEN HYPE TRAIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next