Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_lcap22%Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_lcap13%Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_lcap17%Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_lcap0%Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_lcap9%Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_lcap13%Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_lcap4%Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_lcap9%Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_lcap0%Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] Empty
PostSubject: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Yo yo!

With Summer of Steven on a roll, we are bound to have spoilers! Super spoilers! This thread is for any and all leaks we happen to find way ahead of schedule (and are not officially released as teasers) but we simply MUST talk about! So here's that thread!

What is posted in this thread must REMAIN in this thread until that episode containing the leak has AIRED. Action will be taken if you post elsewhere on Crystal Gem Universe about any leaks that have not yet aired and are not official teasers.

Likewise, if you don't like spoilers and you decide to look in this thread after the warning, there will be no sympathy.

Now without further ado! Here is a leak!

Last edited by Garnet on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

Favorite Gem : Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 7:54 pm

All i can say is Yeeeesssss in a very long,drawn out way that makes it clear I have been waiting for this for some time.Which I totally,totally have been.Clearly this will be Monster Reunion,and it looks like we aren't ready haha
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 8:06 pm

ArcNitemare wrote:
All i can say is Yeeeesssss in a very long,drawn out way that makes it clear I have been waiting for this for some time.Which I totally,totally have been.Clearly this will be Monster Reunion,and it looks like we aren't ready haha

Yaaaaasssss! This is amazing. All the new characters! Woo! Though, Steven, you're supposed to heal with kisses, not slobbering all over your hand Lol Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 8:18 pm

well, you try to kiss the eye of a giant mutant monster gem thing.
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:55 pm

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IT WORKED STEVEN CAN HEAL NOT ONLY CRACKED GEMS BUT CORRUPTED ONES AS WELL

THIS IS INSANE I'M FREAKING OUT GUYS THIS IS SO GREAT!!!!

Steven La Steven La Steven La Steven La Steven La
Back to top Go down
PearlQuartz17

PearlQuartz17

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Well, this is an interesting development.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Sardonyx

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 4:52 pm

I've been waiting for them to do something with Centipeedle!!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Apparently there are pictures around of Jasper showing up in the episode Alone at Sea with her wanting to fuse with Lapis back into Malachite because she found it so much fun,and hates Steven for breaking them up.If this is true then I think it would be interesting to see someone who is a Fusion addict,even more so if that was the first time Jasper had fused and how much of a rush it gave her.

There is also the rumor that the episode is all a dream,but I'm not sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Oh god, the idea of a fusion addict. Makes me wonder if she'll forcefully try to fuse with other gems.
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:46 am

Sardonyx wrote:
Oh god, the idea of a fusion addict. Makes me wonder if she'll forcefully try to fuse with other gems.

I kind of hope so, only to see Garnet put the smack down on her and teach her that fusion is a special thing that should never be abused Garnet
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:54 am

That would be really interesting to see, actually. o.o but I've seen one of the supposed images leaked - it didn't look like her gem was cracked in it so maybe her gem isn't cracked after all.

Jasper being a fusion addict that may force fusion on other gems would be an interesting and fitting character development. She strikes me as the type of gem that would go mad with power. I mean, Malachite is supposed to be an unstable/toxic relationship and Jasper is addicted to that?
Back to top Go down
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 10:53 am

eh, I'll believe it when I see decent conformation of it. People make tons of fake "leaks" all the time. Like, I remember someone made a fake leak showing who sardonyx was, only for her to look nothing like that at all.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 11:06 am

Bgal wrote:
eh, I'll believe it when I see decent conformation of it. People make tons of fake "leaks" all the time. Like, I remember someone made a fake leak showing who sardonyx was, only for her to look nothing like that at all.

Even if it isn't a real leak, it's still an interesting concept!
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 8:20 am

HOOOO BOY!

MAJOR SPOILERS!:
Back to top Go down
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 9:52 am

I saw those already,and it made me really excited.I think its clear that Steven wasn't able to fully heal Centipeedle which makes sense.Rose would have tried such a method and it likely didn't work.We don't know what caused the Gems to become corrupted anyway,beyond just theories and speculation.I believe it was stated that the corruption was physical and mental,and while Steven could real the Gem itself the mind inside would likely still be corrupted.

The fact that Centipeedle looks like a cross between what her real self looks like and her monster self shows that Steven still has some healing to do.But its a good start.I think with Steven's ability to connect to the minds of others he may be able to heal the mental side as well.And if he can heal her fully it means the Crystal Gems finally can have hope their former allies and friends can be restored.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: SPOILERS   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 10:45 am

OMG HOW SAD NOW I'M SAD WHY DID YOU SHOW ME THAT D:
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 12:43 pm

OMG my heart!! D:
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Oooooooh Arc you might have a point!! What if Steven has to enter her mind to help heal the mental damage of corruption and that's why they showed us his mental capabilities? It would honestly make a lot of sense and it would put a wholesome use to his powers.

Honestly I am sad we don't get to see Centipeele's true true form but it's progress!!! Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 8:16 am

OMG Poor Steven! I think it shows how young he is. I think as he gets older and he gains more control over his powers, he would be able to do better jobs at healing.
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 10:22 am

OMG
EVEN
MORE
MAJOR
SPOILERS

(ALONE AT SEA)
OPEN:

SHE'S BACK SHE'S BACK SHE'S BACK!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 11:11 am

Yeah I saw that. I'm actually really surprised by Lapis's expression. I figured it would be more...angry?
I'm also upset because at the rate this is going, Lapis can't really have ONE NICE EXPERIENCE without someone crapping all over her. *sigh*

I'm sure it's gonna be that addiction to being Malachite that'll happen and she'll want to fuse again. What they're gonna do with her though...
Back to top Go down
Karmic Retribution
Crystal Gem
Karmic Retribution

Favorite Gem : Rose Quartz

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:58 pm

Matt Burnett said he did not want people actively looking for spoilers, by the way, I'm just letting you know!
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/reliviz
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 7:06 pm

I've never personally experienced this so I might be wrong, but from what we've seen of the interaction between Jasper and Lapis, it seems like an abuser/abusee relationship. Where when the abuser comes back into the picture they immediently take over the abusee again to keep them subservient to them and the abusee just falls back into the old routine of doing what the abuser wants to keep them happy.

Which is really sad but it's an interesting way to show how toxic this kind of relationship is. From what I've seen so far it seems the Crew is using Lapis and Jasper to show an abusive relationship and teach kids that this kind of relationship is NOT OKAY and that is so so so important.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Lapis Lazuli wrote:
I've never personally experienced this so I might be wrong, but from what we've seen of the interaction between Jasper and Lapis, it seems like an abuser/abusee relationship. Where when the abuser comes back into the picture they immediently take over the abusee again to keep them subservient to them and the abusee just falls back into the old routine of doing what the abuser wants to keep them happy.

Which is really sad but it's an interesting way to show how toxic this kind of relationship is. From what I've seen so far it seems the Crew is using Lapis and Jasper to show an abusive relationship and teach kids that this kind of relationship is NOT OKAY and that is so so so important.

Truth ^^^
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:06 am

Yayyyy there are pictures from an upcoming episode with young Greg, Vidalia, Sour Cream, and Rose!

Spoiler:

Lmao @ baby Sour Cream. It's great to know @Pearl and I aren't far off in our 1x1 RP regarding Greg, Rose, Pearl, and future baby Steven!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]   Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer of Steven Quarantine [HEAVY SPOILERS BEWARE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next