Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_lcap22%Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_lcap13%Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_lcap17%Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_lcap0%Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_lcap9%Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_lcap13%Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_lcap4%Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_lcap9%Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_lcap0%Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  Empty
PostSubject: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Here's the thread for the discussion of Same Old World! Grin Strawberry after the episode airs, I'll be here to share my thoughts and I look forward to hearing yours!
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Stream over. That was different than what I was expecting. Stream lagged during Lapis's story so I'm gonna have to watch it again. But basically I caught, she visited Earth for some unknown reason. She was attacked because for some reason gems thought she was a Crystal Gem and was imprisoned in the mirror as a sort of punishment for being misidentified. Then she was forgotten and cracked in the panic and shuffle. Pearl found her ages later but...didn't do anything to help her. Can't really blame her for having bad feelings towards the Crystal Gems.

Lapis is definitely the most socially awkward character in the show thus far - her speaking to Steven is...strange. I'm gonna speculate that this is because she isn't familiar with Earth, as she mentioned.

Also, we got something good: a struggle between Peridot and Lapis. Can they get along? There's obvious tension between them - Lapis doesn't trust Peridot (yet). Peridot, obviously sorry and growing in character and attached to Steven is going to try and make amends with Lapis. It may not be so simple, however. Which, is good. It can't be all one big bow as if nothing happened! So I'm definitely looking forward to the conflict between these two gems as they try to share their home.

One question that wasn't answered: is Lapis going to be a Crystal Gem or is she just going to live in Beach City?? Perhaps that will be the truce Lapis comes to.

Overall, cute, informative episode. It was quite good and I enjoyed watching it. I look forward to see more of Lapis and all the character development she and Peridot are going to get.
Back to top Go down
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

Favorite Gem : Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:21 pm

I will say this episode wasn't as strong all the way through as the last two were.I did find the interaction with Lapis and Steven to be adorable.She finally found something to smile about after all this time.And the fact that she may finally be willing to give Earth a chance is heartwarming in its own way.That being said I feel the last few minutes are the biggest point.

I wasn't expecting to see some of Lapis' backstory in this episode so that was a pleasant surprise.Betrayed by Homeworld all those years ago.Seems like Lapis has been dealing with alot of that.

And of course Lapis and Peridot running into each other again started as I expected.And this is where I wish they had aired two episodes together.That said I look forward to seeing the tension between the two come to ahead.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:34 pm

ArcNitemare wrote:
I will say this episode wasn't as strong all the way through as the last two were.

You think so? Perhaps it's because we had SUCH a build up with Malachite and The Cluster and we've already hit that particular story climax. We're kind of unsure of what to expect just now beyond character development. I mean Yellow Diamond could be on her way (rumour has it, she is) but we don't have that in writing so we're not sure what the next arc will be. It's a small "decline".
Back to top Go down
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:42 pm

I don't say it as if it was a bad thing.Its a good episode,sure,but I personally don't consider it a strong episode.I would say every set of Steven Universe episodes has atleast one episode weaker then the rest.

This episode also shows us that Lapis' mirror eyes are something she can turn off and on when she uses water as a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Three things I got from that episode:

1:We still don't know why Lapis hates Crystal Gems more then home world

2: Gem who puffed Lapis is probably bismuth

3: The explosion we see  after home world gemes run away is powerful and has something to do with Diamonds but only 3 of them -white, blue and yellow - so could it be that explosion was death of Pink Diamond? And if not where is Pink diamond? Why there is non of her color in this explosion? There are still a lot of secrets in that story and in Lapis' back story.

Over all I liked that episode even if it was a bit awkward how characters were drawn...their hair especially. Those seem bigger then ever on Lapis and Peridot XD

Last edited by Goldenevil91 on Thu May 19, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Goldenevil91 wrote:

3: The explosion we see after home world gemes run away is powerful and has something to do with Diamonds but only 3 of them -white, blue and yellow - so could it be that explosion was death of Pink Diamond? And if not where is Pink diamond? Why there is non of her color in her explosion? There are still a lot of secrets in that story and in Lapis' back story.

Over all I liked that episode even if it was a bit awkward how characters were drawn...their hair especially. Those seem bigger then ever on Lapis and Peridot XD

All very good points.And of course people like to keep bringing up Peridot's hair haha.I believe there was a new storyboard artist so that would explain that.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:58 pm

ArcNitemare wrote:

All very good points.And of course people like to keep bringing up Peridot's hair haha.I believe there was a new storyboard artist so that would explain that.

It's less strange than open mouths in gem drill episode where characters had open their mouths for longer then it was nesesery...and so wide too Shocked But it could be worst tho... considering some other CN shows :/
Back to top Go down
ArcNitemare

ArcNitemare

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 10:37 pm

And to no surprise artwork of the Gem that poofed Lapis in her flashback already has a decent amount done.This fandom works fast.And I've already seen one person theorize said Gem will be important later because of the hair.Which given Steven Universe and its love of anime tropes is a good possibility.Several theories also state that said Gem might be Bismuth or possibly Lion as a gem.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 4:39 am

ArcNitemare wrote:
And to no surprise artwork of the Gem that poofed Lapis in her flashback already has a decent amount done.This fandom works fast.And I've already seen one person theorize said Gem will be important later because of the hair.Which given Steven Universe and its love of anime tropes is a good possibility.Several theories also state that said Gem might be Bismuth or possibly Lion as a gem.

Yeah it's obvious we will see that gem more at least in flashbacks. Ut I don't think she could be Lion. She's Bismuth seems more like it to me.

If Gem that poofed Lapis was Lion in the past it would mean that now she's corrupted gem as Lion. And we know those aren't exactly as pet like as Lion - who is just acting like a big cat. Corrupted gems are much more 'mentally broken' and unbalanced with their mental state -which ;leads them to act rather aggressive most of the time strong emotions of needing help, fear, amger and so on. Lion is way too chill and peaceful being to be corrupt gem.

We would also need explanation why  the Gem that poofed Lapis after becoming Lion do not have any longer so many colors of her hair? I don't know why she would loose them after becoming Lion. And also  how the Gem that poofed Lapis got all of Roses stuff? Did Rose made her into Lion? Can gems force other gems to form not the way forming gem feels right (for example poofed Gem that poofed Lapis) but to make them form how the other not poofed wants (in that role for example Rose):?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 4:40 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:

3: The explosion we see after home world gemes run away is powerful and has something to do with Diamonds but only 3 of them -white, blue and yellow - so could it be that explosion was death of Pink Diamond? And if not where is Pink diamond? Why there is non of her color in her explosion? There are still a lot of secrets in that story and in Lapis' back story.

1. Perhaps it's because Rose Quartz was known for taking in "odd gems" and she didn't do anything for Lapis. She just left her there to suffer. Didn't try to help her or anything.

2. What makes you think it's Bismuth? :O Ok I got my rewatch in and saw the odd gem shape on that character in Lapis' flashback.

What's interesting is that Bismuth has been rumoured to be Rose Quartz's proto-Steven but I'm seeing fan art of this character with like Yellow Diamond insignia.

My first thought that comes to mind though is that though at the time this is happening, Lapis is saying she was confused for a Crystal Gem. But perhaps this character who may be Bismuth, is on the Crystal Gem side and attacking Lapis cause she is a Homeworld gem. Then she gets picked up later by another gem, mistaking her for a Crystal Gem.

3. I was also thinking that explosion could have been Pink Diamond, if she is indeed not Rose Quartz, sacrificing herself to try and stop the other three diamonds. Because that happened soon after they left Earth so it would be odd IMO for the three other diamonds to kill Pink Diamond right then and there.

However it's conflicting. If Pink Diamond is associated with Rose, I doubt she'd be captured and the Crystal Gems still victorious against Homeworld. If Pink Diamond was their leader, that would count as a defeat to have her killed. And if she WAS captured and defeated, I'd assume they'd do it on Earth.

There is also the thought that that tricoloured diamond explosion was a last ditch attempt to defeat the rebellion. That's where Rose's shield came in and how she wasn't able to save everybody...

...which would bring us to why Rose would be involved with the fusion experiments, if not heading the whole operation and the diamonds later got wind of it and decided to use it for their own means, years later.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:56 am

Rose Quartz wrote:

[strike]What makes you think it's Bismuth? Whoa Strawberry

Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  Tumblr11
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  Tumblr10
Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  Tumblr10

this three images are flying around tumblr and if you think about that can be Bismuth gem. Especially if we  guess most of gemstone we see in bubble is inside Bismuth body and what we see on her chest is simply the tip of whole thing that she seen on the chest

Rose Quartz wrote:

My first thought that comes to mind though is that though at the time this is happening, Lapis is saying she was confused for a Crystal Gem. But perhaps this character who may be Bismuth, is on the Crystal Gem side and attacking Lapis cause she is a Home World gem. Then she gets picked up later by another gem, mistaking her for a Crystal Gem.  

If Bismuth - gem that poofed Lapis- was a Crystal Gem why is she in a bubble then? Not only that she is hidden away  realm that is in lion's main where only Steven can go in? Why is it this specific gem had to be even harder to find then others? Impassible to find even except for Steven?

Like I said there is so much we don't know. Rebecca clearly carried to Steven Universe the Adventure Time's school of showing information. Enough to get you interested but never whole story at once -what makes you hooked on mystery bounce
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:01 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:

If Bismuth - gem that poofed Lapis- was a Crystal Gem why is she in a bubble then? Not only that she is hidden away  realm that is in lion's main where only Steven can go in? Why is it this specific gem had to be even harder to find then others? Impassible to find even except for Steven?

Well the most of the rumours I've heard of Bismuth were that Bismuth was Proto-Steven. If that were the case, there were obviously flaws with it and harder to control and probably didn't have Rose's heart like Steven does. If Bismuth was Proto-Steven and flawed, perhaps it went rouge (which would be an interesting story) and had to be bubbled in the end.

We should definitely liven up the Bismuth thread.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:09 am

Rose Quartz wrote:

Well the most of the rumours I've heard of Bismuth were that Bismuth was Proto-Steven. If that were the case, there were obviously flaws with it and harder to control and probably didn't have Rose's heart like Steven does. If Bismuth was Proto-Steven and flawed, perhaps it went rouge (which would be an interesting story) and had to be bubbled in the end.

Don't you thing then Steven should be the last being in the Universe to see Bismuth then? Especially when place where Bismuth is only Steven can enter where Rose also left video tape for him? She knew he would find this place and all what is in there.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:15 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:

Don't you thing then Steven should be the last being in the Universe to see Bismuth then? Especially when place where Bismuth is  only Steven can enter where Rose also left video tape for him? She knew he would find this place and all what is in there.

Well, no. Because it all has to come out, eventually. The bigger the secret, the more likely it is to get out. Plus, it causes conflict in the plot as well as revealing more backstory and information on Rose and the war.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:24 am

Rose Quartz wrote:

Well, no. Because it all has to come out, eventually. The bigger the secret, the more likely it is to get out. Plus, it causes conflict in the plot as well as revealing more backstory and information on Rose and the war.

But she could hide it in so many places where Steven would never see one of her possible sins ? Even that armory Pearl and Lion showed Steven would make more sense then realm in lion's main. Or underground of kinder garden or deep inside of temple....well I guess we will need to wait and see what crewunivers has in store with that one :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:32 am

GUYS?!? I just realized if not far from barn is warpad

then why in this episode Steven and gems don't use it to go back to temple?
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:48 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:
GUYS?!? I just realized if not far from barn is warpad

then why in this episode Steven and gems don't use it to go back to temple?

They said it got busted from either the battle with Malachite or the earthquake or both.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:50 am

[quote="Rose Quartz"]
Goldenevil91 wrote:

They said it got busted from either the battle with Malachite or the earthquake or both.

Well The Malachite battle destroyed one on Mask island and at the end of Gem drill I think games used it to came back to barn with Lapis...so...that one next to barn is still there? scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:53 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:
Goldenevil91 wrote:

Well The Malachite battle destroyed one on Mask island and at the end of Gem drill I think games used it to came back to barn with Lapis...so...that one next to barn is still there? scratch scratch scratch

XD maybe it was convenience to get them there ASAP. Otherwise yes it would've made sense for everyone to run to the temple and warp from there.

Or maaaaaybe Peridot built one by the barn?
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:57 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
one next to barn is still there? scratch scratch scratch
[/quote]

XD maybe it was convenience to get them there ASAP. Otherwise yes it would've made sense for everyone to run to the temple and warp from there.

Or maaaaaybe Peridot built one by the barn?[/quote]

Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  110

see it's not even damaged ! and this is screen shoot right after Steven and Peridot came out from underground and rest of gems just got back with lapis.

source :
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:05 am

The only possible explanation I can think of is certain warp pads can only go to specific locations. Like that particular warp pad can only go to Mask Island. Where the warp pad in the temple can go pretty much anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:25 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
The only possible explanation I can think of is certain warp pads can only go to specific locations. Like that particular warp pad can only go to Mask Island. Where the warp pad in the temple can go pretty much anywhere.

or it slipped creuniverse mind like that Greg in first photo in album we see has still hair on his head and with Photo with Rose we see in episode one top of his head is already bold. OR it's just plot convince?
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 5:33 am

Rose Quartz wrote:

It would be kinda week if some warpads were only leading to one location it kinda defeats functionality of warpads
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 5:38 am

An interesting review of episode with many interesting points presented about the episode

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]    Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe Episode 3/03: Same Old World [Spoilers]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1