Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_lcap22%Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_lcap13%Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_lcap17%Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_lcap0%Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_lcap9%Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_lcap13%Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_lcap4%Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_lcap9%Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_lcap0%Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt   Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Here is the thread to discuss the episode, Gem Hunt!

Pearl, Connie, and Steven were so cute! Grin Strawberry Omg. Pearl was such a MOM. Connie was such a NERD.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Bgal

Bgal

Favorite Gem : garnet in general, peridot/amethyst/bismuth/centipeedle if single gems only

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt   Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 7:18 pm

I think this might be the first time jasper exited the plot without getting screwed over in some way. (I'm not counting the return since it's part of a two parter)
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Moderators Diamond
Pearl
Moderators Diamond

Favorite Gem : Pearl and Amethyst <3

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt   Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Still completely taken by the phrase Jasper used when she showed she had both corrupted gems. "Hey Rose, look what I got."

I don't really know what I think it means, just that I know that it's gotta mean something. Something more than just a bad guy taunting the good guy. There's something in that one sentence, I just know it!!! D:

Also: PEARL you are a gem after my own heart!!! <3 She already has it, I dunno why she insists on continuing to make me love her again and again xD!
Back to top Go down
http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Boulder Opal

Boulder Opal

Favorite Gem : Steven

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt   Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Thoughts are that the two corrupted gems are biggs jasper and ocean jasper. Could she have targeted those gems on purpose..?
Back to top Go down
http://polkapan.tumblr.com/
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt   Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 8:49 am

Pearl wrote:
Still completely taken by the phrase Jasper used when she showed she had both corrupted gems. "Hey Rose, look what I got."

I don't really know what I think it means, just that I know that it's gotta mean something. Something more than just a bad guy taunting the good guy. There's something in that one sentence, I just know it!!! D:

That line stuck with me as well. I thought of two possible reasons for this:

Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt 2371672993 Because Jasper has acquired her fallen comrades, the Crystal Gems

or

Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt 2371672993 Yeah, Jasper knows what Rose had been up to.

I'm leaning more towards the former because I can't imagine if Rose and Jasper were on opposing sides, Jasper would have a clue about anything Rose could be doing with the fallen gems.

Boulder Opal wrote:
Thoughts are that the two corrupted gems are biggs jasper and ocean jasper. Could she have targeted those gems on purpose..?

Well, I'm still thinking that Bismuth says "Bix" rather than "Biggs" for Bixbite - we don't know yet, though. Bixbite is also a raspberry color. The other one is probably Ocean Jasper. Though color doesn't 100% match, the styling is there.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt   Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:49 pm

This was an interesting episode. It really makes me wonder what kind of plans Jasper has for those 2 gems. Do you think she will try and fuse them like a cluster? Or does she have some other plan for them?

The curiosity is killing me Wow Strawberry
Back to top Go down
shadywinters

shadywinters

Favorite Gem : Garnet is BEST MOM

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt   Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:35 pm

Boulder Opal wrote:

It could be a possibility, considering in 'Gem Hunt' Jasper claimed that Jaspers push to get what they want. So maybe she is gathering a Jasper army to go against the CGs in an epic showdown.
Back to top Go down
http://shadywinters.tumblr.com
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Sardonyx

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt   Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 11:33 am

Jasper seems to be so addicted to fusing that she's willing to fuse with anything and multiple gems, even corrupt ones. I don't see this going well at all!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt   Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe 3/16 Gem Hunt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1