Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_lcap22%[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_lcap13%[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_lcap17%[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_lcap0%[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_lcap9%[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_lcap13%[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_lcap4%[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_lcap9%[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_lcap0%[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Sardonyx

[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Empty
PostSubject: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 10:52 pm

I found this theory here on tumblr full credit goes to the OP. I'm just copying and pasting it here for us to discuss. 

Steven Universe Theory: Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?

Rose has been a major mystery in the show, but is she hiding something in front of all of us. 
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Tumblr_inline_o7yvacRn9P1rnlu7u_500

Besides her on origins, Rose tends to be the character holding all the secrets of Gem activities and history on earth, even keeping things from her own Crystal Gems, as seen in “ Keeping It Together” where Garnet is surprised to find the shards of Fallen Crystal Gems and claiming that Rose knew and Lied to them. Rose is no stranger to hiding things, but her biggest secret may have been staring us right in the face.
First we need to address a theory that has been revolving around the fandom since the Season 1.

Is Rose Pink Diamond? (No, she isn’t)

While there has been subtle nudges to the fandom to spectate that Rose was going to be revealed to be Pink Diamond, but that theory has several issues.
- The Reveal of both Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond shows several astetics that seems to be shared by Diamonds:
1) Both Diamonds have a towering Height. In “The Answer”, we see Rose in Blue Diamond’s Court giving us a perspective of her height compared to Regular Gems (as well as Pearl) and Blue Diamond, and While Rose is taller than most of the Gems, Blue Diamond was still visually a Colossus. 
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Tumblr_inline_o7ywgenucG1rnlu7u_1280
The same can be Said with Yellow Diamond in “Message Received” as Yellow Diamond stood next to her Pearl and Throne; shadowing both as she stood gigantic.
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Tumblr_inline_o7ywgoHTPc1rnlu7u_500
2)Each Diamond has a Diamond Cut shaped Gem.
3) Peridot describes Quartz to be Big, loyal Warriors on homeworld,. similar to Amethyst and Jasper. in “When it Rains”. 
These are just a few of the reasons why Rose wouldn’t be Pink Diamond. (or possibility for)

So who is Rose, and who and where is Pink Diamond?

Theory

(To be speculated on)
Rose was the Quartz assigned to Pink Diamond. This can be supported by her advanced fighting style and abilities. 
It can be speculated that Pink Diamond was the first to go to Earth With her Quartz soldier and Pearl to determined whether Earth would be a good candidate for “Drilling”. During that time, Rose would become familiar with the new world, perhaps even showing Pearl the new point of view creating the foundation of their relationship. It wouldnt be til After Pink Diamond reveals the final plans for the Earth Gem Colony that Rose Quartz became distraught. Perhaps she pleaded and tried to reason with Pink Diamond that Rose did something no Loyal Quartz has ever done, betray her Diamond.
Rose would turn Against Pink Diamond and Homeworld, defeating Pink Diamond and beginning her stand for Earth. (this would also be where we see her and Pearl speak as seen in Rose’s Scabbard)
That Leaves another question, Where is Pink Diamond.
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Tumblr_inline_o7yydfQcTf1rnlu7u_1280
Our only real vision of Pink Diamond is a mural in “It could have been Great.” Some have thought hat Pink Diamond may be Bubbled in the Temple. One could argue that she was shattered a battle. However, there is something of note. If the above is true, Rose Has had her sword and Scabbard for as long as she has been on Earth. Pink Diamond is a powerful foe, and would have to be contained, but bubbling is not the only way to contain a Gem as the tale of Lapis has shown that a Gem can be bound to an object like a mirror, or… a SWORD?  While a Long shot theory, a close expectation of Rose’s Sword Noticed what can be a huge reveal. 
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Tumblr_inline_o7yy4ny7Xr1rnlu7u_1280
Rose has been associated to, well….Roses. However, we mostly see these Roses Blossoming or the Peddles flying by. However On Rose’s Sword, we see a Rose Bud on the Handle of the Blade. A close look would also she a pink triangle that has been seen to represent both Rose and Pink Diamond. What if inside of this Rose Bud, holds Pink Diamond’s Gem. (Rose buds opening revealing something inside is also a well used television trope)
This would be a smart move, for Pink would have to keep her close to make sure that no other Gem would be Able to release her and the full force of the Four Diamonds could affect the resistance. 
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Tumblr_inline_o7yy57eQRU1rnlu7u_400
So:
-Rose is a Quartz who Betrayed Pink Diamond
-Rose could be Holding Pink Diamond Captive in the Sword.
Now, if this is the case, it should also be noted…. who has the sword now….
As of this moment, if the above turns out to be true, Connie is holding The Sword and unknowingly could also be holding Pink Diamond’s Gem.
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Tumblr_inline_o7yy65NkYO1rnlu7u_400
What are your thoughts?
Do you Think Rose and Pink Diamond are separate?
Is Pink Diamond being Held in the Sword?
What will happen with Connie if Homeworld FInds Out?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 5:12 am

No. Interesting theory, but no. Because it leaves one big gaping hole: WHY are like 95% of things related to Pink Diamond, shattered? In the Sky Arena, Pink Diamond's affiliations are shattered. It's like they're trying to wipe out the existence of Pink Diamond in history. So the idea that Rose betrayed Pink Diamond is a big no (and thus cancels out Pink Diamond being in the sword, which yeah is a long shot and most likely won't be the case).

It is still entirely possible that Rose Quartz is Pink Diamond, even if she's smaller than the Diamonds. Why? Because she can shape-shift. She can make her body look however she wants. She could be colossus, too, but hides it for whatever reason. This is still a possibility. Plus, if you look in one of the murals, Rose Quartz is just as big as White Diamond when they are battling.

I stick to the idea of Rose being Pink Diamond because they won't reveal who Pink Diamond was. And we're watching a show about Rose's son. She's a significant gem. I know one of the Crewniverse said "her name is QUARTZ" and all that, but why would someone on the crew make such a huge reveal in a tweet? They wouldn't. I mean, yes it's entirely possible that Rose Quartz is not Pink Diamond, but right now it looks pretty likely that she is.

I can't get on board with some quartz overstepping a Diamond and leading the rebellion. Meaning, I can't get on board with Rose Quartz being a quartz and leading the rebellion and then Pink Diamond's affiliations being shattered. It just doesn't make sense. Because if you get to "Ok, maybe Pink Diamond also didn't want to drill the Earth and loved and respected the Earth", then you're left asking "So why did Rose Quartz lead the rebellion and not Pink Diamond if Pink Diamond was in support of protecting the Earth"? scratch Just doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:29 am

I still think it could be a possibility that Rose may have betrayed her. In Ancient Egypt, whoever the new Pharaoh was, they tended to wipe out mention any mention of the previous one. It could be a case here. Victors write the history not the losers.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 10:09 am

While I like where you're going with this, the other diamonds were also betrayed but not wiped away.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 10:10 am

I could be that she never had the chance. They rose up against her in the Gem war before she could. Besides, its easier to betray someone close to you then plot against someone not of your faction. (Her faction being part of Pink Diamond's court).
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 5:40 pm

But there is a chance when we saw that explosion in lapis' back story it was death of pink Diamond. After all we have no idea what part she played in all this. PD is also only one we have no idea how she could look like. who knows maybe PD was even the one to want to protect Earth and Rose carried on that wish?

Last edited by Goldenevil91 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 6:16 am

Maybe Pink Diamond betrayed Homeworld at the last moments of the war, which resulted in Homeworld knowing for sure that they can't be beat. It's possible she sacrificed herself or she got corrupted...

However it can't be Lion if he really is a corrupted gem. Lion doesn't have a shown gemstone on his body and the only place where we can't tell is his mane. If I had to guess, and Lion really is a corrupted gem; he's Pink Pearl.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:41 am

We've seen a corrupted Gem before, the centipeedle and that thing didn't really have a Gem on it that I remember, not at east in the way that we're use to seeing gems.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 12:40 pm

Sardonyx wrote:
We've seen a corrupted Gem before, the centipeedle and that thing didn't really have a Gem on it that I remember, not at east in the way that we're use to seeing gems.

that eye thing in her mouth is her gemstone. Plus we saw her form form gemstone. Se we know for sure centipeedle has a gemstone and is a corrupted gem.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 6:40 am

The main problem with all of this is: there's been no mention of Pink Diamond at all. To be fair there's been no mention of White Diamond either, BUT we can rightfully assume that White Diamond was with Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond. There's been no mentions, whatsoever, of Pink Diamond in this war. Like I said, it's extremely odd that this whole war was led by Rose Quartz alone. Even if there was betrayal, it'd be somewhere in here.

Think about it: If Rose Quartz is indeed NOT Pink Diamond, she'd have been mentioned along with the other diamonds and we would've seen Pink Diamond associated with that final explosion. But we didn't. If Pink Diamond betrayed Homeworld at the last minute, it still would have been said. But the focus is only on Rose.

If Pink Diamond was on Rose's side, we'd have heard that Pink Diamond is leading the rebellion.

They're hiding Pink Diamond from us right now for a reason but whichever side Pink Diamond is...how they're handling it just now logically doesn't make sense because Pink Diamond would have to crop up somewhere because if Rose is NOT Pink Diamond, then she was directly under Pink Diamond.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:34 am

Crazy idea what if Pink Diamond became a corrupted gem? I mena think about it. If she was on rebellion side she would be treated as it's leader instead of Rose. But if she never betrayed home world she would not be cut out from symbol of diamonds. So what could happen to Diamond to loose their glory enough to be authoritative figure like other 3 diamonds? Corruption.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:35 am

She could be bubbles in the temple somewhere but I doubt the others know about her if she is.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:36 am

She could be bubbles in the temple somewhere but I doubt the others know about her if she is.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 7:56 am

So we know Rose was made on Earth. But that still leaves us one question - where is Pink Diamond and why haven't we heard of her at all?
Back to top Go down
Swords&Roses

Swords&Roses

Favorite Gem : Connie (even though she isn't a gem aaa)

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Hmm, okay, I've got three theories...

[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? 2371672993 Even though Rose was made on Earth and is seen to not be one of the Diamonds, maybe all that Pink Diamond symbolism in the structures on Earth is just that; symbolism.

It's entirely possible that Rose was the one in charge on Earth before the war and, while her sphere of influence did not extend to Homeworld, she was a sort of 'diamond' to those on Earth, prompting a pink diamond to be inserted into the Diamond logo.

[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? 2371672993 Pink Diamond was shattered. While all of her structures and statues may have been destroyed because of a betrayal, it could also be the show's way of saying 'hey, yeah, her statues weren't the only ones reduced to shards'. I don't know what part Rose would play in this theory, but whoever Pink Diamond was, the state of her symbols indicate that she's lonnnng gone.

[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? 2371672993 Rose is Pink Diamond. She was made on Earth, yes, but even if she wasn't in power beforehand, maybe she was made to be a Diamond, either to replace an old or shattered PD or to simply lessen the burden on the other Diamonds with Gem Society growing bigger and bigger each day.
The fact that Blue and White Diamond were both shown to be on Earth at some point supports this theory (or, in the very least, that something big was happening on Earth); why would half of the Diamond Authority go out of their way to look at a simple Kindergarten and a few gem structures?

Last edited by Swords&Roses on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Well, if Diamond is a title, Rose could still be Pink Diamond.

It's just so strange, NO ONE mentions her. Even if Pink Diamond was shattered because of betrayal, like if she supported the rebellion, we don't hear about her at all. I mean, you would think someone would mention her, like at least Pearl. You'd think.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 5:21 pm

So in light of tonight's episode (putting in a spoiler for now)
Spoiler:

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Boulder Opal

Boulder Opal

Favorite Gem : Steven

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Putting this here for reference;
Pink Diamond!
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Tumblr10

And I'm adding this to the theory:
(copied and pasted from here: http://the-hero-is-the-villain.tumblr.com/post/148660406724/so-with-the-new-episode-leaking-jasper-was-saying#notes)
the-hero-is-the-villain wrote:
so with the new episode leaking, jasper was saying how rose did something to pink diamond and this has made jasper want to stop at nothing to fight and beat rose. Well remember when this mural was shown, what if rose betrayed pink diamond and poofed her and somehow used the power of her gem to defeat/fight white diamond.
[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? Tumblr_obm50c99a11ub1vato1_1280

I think that is Pink Diamond that Rose Quartz is holding, but that can't be white diamond. White diamond has her gem on her forehead.

So who is this mysterious spiky-haired gem?
Back to top Go down
http://polkapan.tumblr.com/
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 5:38 pm

I counter the theory you posted from Tumblr with my points.

Now, it is possible that Rose harnessed Pink Diamond's power like we see in this mural. I won't write that off just yet. And I still think she is battling White Diamond because of the diamonds surrounding her. However, it can be another quartz gem similar to Jasper that she is battling. It can go either way.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:52 pm

I find the placement of PD's gem to be very interesting, it's in the same spot as Rose Quartz, which leaves two things, either RQ IS PD like we suspect or she's one of several gems that make up PD with Diamonds being fusions. I know these have been said before but given her placement, I find it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?   [Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory & Debate] Rose’s Secret; Where is Pink Diamond?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1