Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_lcap22%[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_lcap13%[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_lcap17%[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_lcap0%[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_lcap9%[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_lcap13%[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_lcap4%[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_lcap9%[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_lcap0%[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli?   [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 7:28 am

Lapis is not like the other gems we've seen so far. She's able to use an element (water) as her weapon rather than a physical weapon like the other gems we've seen. She can also fly. It's obvious that she's incredibly powerful and unlike ordinary gems. She was trapped in a mirror for a reason...but who did it and why?

What sort of gem class do you think she is? She's not a Quartz and definitely does not strike me as "servant". She does appear to be an important gem, though. Maybe directly related to Blue Diamond. Or perhaps, an experimental gem gone "wrong"...
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli?   [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Well in same old world we saw why and how she end up in mirror and I would argue she was a high class gem since we sam her kinda in BD court. Lapis weapon is water and she summons her wings from her gem. Also we saw Rubies using fire and Sapphire uses ice so it means some of gems instead of having weapons they are using elements?
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli?   [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:09 am

Someone has mentioned that Lapis (and the other Lazulis) could have been used for a form of terraforming. Because she has such power over water, she could bend the water to shape and work however Homeworld wanted.

I think this is a plausible idea and I like it more than the idea of Lapis being more than simply a "reporter" as people have been guessing. Which, I find to be a weak argument right now. People are basing this reporter idea on the fact that Lapis can share images via water, as we've seen in Same Old World. But...Pearl can do the same, only with holograms... Granted they're not high definition renditions or anything like that, but Pearl can recreate a story.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
edised

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli?   [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:44 pm

what if she is a record keeper, or a thinker the lunar sea sprier
Back to top Go down
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond
Lapis Lazuli
Roleplay Diamond

Favorite Gem : All of them <3

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli?   [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 7:22 pm

shes my bae that's who she is

Being in Terraforming would be a good reason for her to be on Earth considering how much water there is. I like this idea Grin Strawberry

I had previously considered she was just among the social elites that were traveling to Earth to be.. Elite lol But I like the terraforming idea better Grin Strawberry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli?   [Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Who is Lapis Lazuli?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1