Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_lcap22%[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_lcap13%[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_lcap17%[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_lcap0%[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_lcap9%[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_lcap4%[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_lcap9%[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_lcap0%[Theory] Organic Life I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[Theory] Organic Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

Favorite Gem : PERIDOT AND STEVEN

[Theory] Organic Life Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 6:46 pm

This is an ongoing theory flowing through my brain so I decided to share it with you folks! Some of these ideas may have come from separate theories from other people but this is my overall prediction.

-Steven is able to fuse with any organic lifeform!
 Steven is able to fuse with any organic being! Is this what Rose wanted?
 A way for both gemkind and organic life to synchronize and become one!
 Or alternatively, since organic life can reproduce on its own, it's possible
 that Steven's a new way for Gems to be born! Yes, that's right ; born!

-Corruption is the result of Homeworld trying to combine organic life
with gemkind. In fact, most corrupted gems resemble Earth
creatures, and what Steven has to do is fuse with them, and
manually separate the organic sample lurking in their
gem data.

-Now we all know that Gemstones are made from that 'Gem Goo'.
I have to suspect that this Gem Goo takes up organic life itself,
as to why Kindergartens harm the area they're in.
Steven's body isn't just a human body with a gem on it.
It's a whole mixture of organic life and gem junk.
That's the reason the destabilizer made his veins glow,
his blood has gem goo/ information in it.

-Now what if Steven is to have a child?
It might be concluded that the gem goo
in Steven himself might pass down and
develop slowly in his child, and instead of
the gemstone developing instantly by
absorbing all the organic life around it,
it will instead slowly incubate and charge up
according to the amount of energy being
dedicated from the human body to the gemstone.

TL;DR : Steven might be able to fuse with anything organic and his offspring might end up
          also being half-gem, half-organic but instead their half-organic gemstones are
          temporarily useless until they are fully activated when enough energy is stored in them.
          Rose Quartz got the idea to create Steven because of homeworld forcing organic matter
          with gems, resulting in corruption as a punishment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah, sorry if this is very messy and unorganised but I honestly am too lazy to fix it up and just wanted to get these thoughts out of my mind! Tell me what you think. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Nice thoughts!

I've heard some rumours ("leaks") about how Steven will fuse with Lion. What a sight that would be o_o makes me think of an SSJ 3 from DBZ XD that's what comes to mind. Are you thinking of Steven fusing with Lion, too, when you pose the idea of Steven fusing with any organic life?

I like your thoughts on corrupted gems being Homeworld attempts at making new gem life with organic life but it ultimately failing. Who's to say that's not what they are and end up in monstrous states as a result? This is an interesting idea for sure. What made you first think of this?

Hmhm. Well, we know Rose had to give up her form for Steven to exist...but perhaps this is why Steven is a boy and not a girl - to have a new way to produce gems! Yes, these are great thoughts. Someone start writing some fics! Tongue Strawberry
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 7:08 pm

Rose Quartz wrote:
Nice thoughts!

I've heard some rumours ("leaks") about how Steven will fuse with Lion. What a sight that would be o_o makes me think of an SSJ 3 from DBZ XD that's what comes to mind. Are you thinking of Steven fusing with Lion, too, when you pose the idea of Steven fusing with any organic life?

I like your thoughts on corrupted gems being Homeworld attempts at making new gem life with organic life but it ultimately failing. Who's to say that's not what they are and end up in monstrous states as a result? This is an interesting idea for sure. What made you first think of this?

Hmhm. Well, we know Rose had to give up her form for Steven to exist...but perhaps this is why Steven is a boy and not a girl - to have a new way to produce gems! Yes, these are great thoughts. Someone start writing some fics! Tongue Strawberry

Yes, actually. I know the 'leaks' you're talking about and although I doubt their legitimacy there was an actual sketch of a Steven - Lion fusion in the Crewniverse Studios, joke or not ! xP

As for the gender of Steven, in my opinion it doesn't really matter. Think of it as if your father has brown eyes and your mother has green eyes, if their eye colour was to be switched it wouldn't necessarily change the odds... I think xD

But anyway, what kinda scares me now is if the corruption theory is correct , what if they do it once again, but with THE HUMANS! What if Homeworld is enraged when they discover Rose Quartz turned their punishment into a plan, and instead they fire once again, this time with gem matter and it merges itself with the humans! That'd be so scary, for the whole world to suddenly be populated by feral humans with gem shards growing all over their body.. *shiver*

Wow.. that was a long reply xD
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Weeeeeeeell in this respect, Steven being male WOULD matter because, ahem, his sperm could contain gem DNA - aka we have a new type of "gem goo". This is something a female would not be able to do. A female would have to go about sharing gem DNA a different way. One advantage males have.

With Homeworld and trying to fuse gemkind with humans, it's evident that it wasn't easy for Rose Quartz to create Steven. There is a theory out there (also related to those so-called leaks) that Rose had a proto-Steven (which can be further discussed in the Bismuth theory thread!). Logically this makes sense because she had to give up her physical form for Steven to exist so she'd need to experiment first. If she didn't, her sacrifice would be in vain. Plus, she had to figure out that both she and Steven couldn't physically exist at the same time somehow! It wouldn't be so simple for Homeworld to just toss their genetics around and see what sticks.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if, somewhere down the line after learning and digesting of what Steven is, Homeworld decides they want to have their own gem-human hybrid. If this were to happen though, their conquest of trying to rule/control the earth/destroy the earth would definitely have to change to support such a plan.
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 5:02 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
Weeeeeeeell in this respect, Steven being male WOULD matter because, ahem, his sperm could contain gem DNA - aka we have a new type of "gem goo". This is something a female would not be able to do. A female would have to go about sharing gem DNA a different way. One advantage males have.

With Homeworld and trying to fuse gemkind with humans, it's evident that it wasn't easy for Rose Quartz to create Steven. There is a theory out there (also related to those so-called leaks) that Rose had a proto-Steven (which can be further discussed in the Bismuth theory thread!). Logically this makes sense because she had to give up her physical form for Steven to exist so she'd need to experiment first. If she didn't, her sacrifice would be in vain. Plus, she had to figure out that both she and Steven couldn't physically exist at the same time somehow! It wouldn't be so simple for Homeworld to just toss their genetics around and see what sticks.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if, somewhere down the line after learning and digesting of what Steven is, Homeworld decides they want to have their own gem-human hybrid. If this were to happen though, their conquest of trying to rule/control the earth/destroy the earth would definitely have to change to support such a plan.

Now I see what you mean about the gender thing, actually. And yeah the Human Corruption theory isn't much of a theory, moreso just a random thought so it's not meant to be very stable however it'd make for some good fanfiction xD
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Sardonyx

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 7:36 am

Rose Quartz wrote:
Nice thoughts!

We don't even know if Lion is anything Organic like Steven or Connie or anything on Earth really. We just know that Lion looks like an Earth Lion, is pink, can warp travel, can hide things in its mane (an entire dimension) and is Steven's guardian.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 8:00 am

Sardonyx wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:
Nice thoughts!

We don't even know if Lion is anything Organic like Steven or Connie or anything on Earth really. We just know that Lion looks like an Earth Lion, is pink, can warp travel, can hide things in its mane (an entire dimension) and is Steven's guardian.

Oh man, I completely forgot about that! I have a feeling however that Lion is a corrupt gem, maybe Pink Diamond's Pearl?
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 8:42 am

I don't think home world would interested in mixing gems kind with organic life for few reasons:

1. Organic life needs a lot of resources to remain alive an healthy
2. Organic opr half organic life isn't as adaptable as gems - gems donn't need air to breath for example under water and their adapt to gravitation of planets/moons and such right away - ideal for colonisation/invention goals
3. Organic beings aren't as programmable as made for specific jobs and social groups gem = harder is to control  organic beings and fit them into their roles
4. Organic beings need to be taught their skills to be able do their job organic being would be needed to  be taught all rules and way of home world and they need to grow up to be able to fulfill them and to meet expectations coming with it.

While gems know it all right away and they have fully developed minds and bodies right away = gems can right away fulfil their roles. No training needed.

5. We don't know yet if hybrids like Steven can die from aging or not. But there is high chance that hybrids would noty live as long as gem will.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 8:51 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:
I don't think home world would interested in mixing gems kind with organic life for few reasons:

1. Organic life needs a lot of resources to remain alive an healthy
2. Organic opr half organic life isn't as adaptable as gems - gems donn't need air to breath for example under water and their adapt to gravitation of planets/moons and such right away - ideal for colonisation/invention goals
3. Organic beings aren't as programmable as made for specific jobs and social groups gem = harder is to control  organic beings and fit them into their roles
4. Organic beings need to be taught their skills to be able do their job organic being would be needed to  be taught all rules and way of home world and they need to grow up to be able to fulfill them and to meet expectations coming with it.

While gems know it all right away and they have fully developed minds and bodies right away = gems can right away fulfil their roles. No training needed.

5. We don't know yet if hybrids like Steven can die from aging or not. But there is high chance that hybrids would noty live as long as gem will.

Nooo no! Sorry... I didn't make it clear xD
Now I see what Rose (user) meant!
By mixing gem and organic being I mean that they did it as a punishment and a 'screw you' to
the Crystal Gems. I doubt they'd do it in interest, I can tell they're not interested in organic life.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:01 am

PeriDorito wrote:

Nooo no! Sorry... I didn't make it clear xD
Now I see what Rose (user) meant!
By mixing gem and organic being I mean that they did it as a punishment and a 'screw you' to
the Crystal Gems. I doubt they'd do it in interest, I can tell they're not interested in organic life.

Don't be sorry this is important to point out all possibilities and ideas so we can learn more flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

I still think they would rather turn them into gem goo or cluster/cluster experiments
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:15 am

Also dear friends I think Rose did made experiments to cross organic life with gem kind we have like few examples of it
[Theory] Organic Life Latest?cb=20150910012022

here was see half eaten lizard with gems on it's back

[Theory] Organic Life Tumblr_njzeieHJrj1qdi5kdo6_400

And this two are beetles are alf gem half bugs. Not like other corrupted gems this two weren't puffed before being bubbled. If I remember right they were put together to mate even XD

and there is linon with 50/50 chance of being hybrid as well

[Theory] Organic Life Tumblr_inline_nlqxbcldZf1qc91pc_500

and all of it may be effects of Rose's searching for new not planet destroying way to keep gem kind reproducing without doing it in parasite like way
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:23 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:
Also dear friends I think Rose did made experiments to cross organic life with gem kind we have like few examples of it
[Theory] Organic Life Latest?cb=20150910012022

here was see half eaten lizard with gems on it's back

[Theory] Organic Life Tumblr_njzeieHJrj1qdi5kdo6_400

And this  two are beetles are alf gem half bugs. Not like other corrupted gems this two weren't puffed before being bubbled. If I remember right they were put together to mate even XD

and there is linon with 50/50 chance of being hybrid as well

[Theory] Organic Life Tumblr_inline_nlqxbcldZf1qc91pc_500

and all of it may be effects of Rose's searching for new not planet destroying way to keep gem kind reproducing without doing it in parasite like way

Yes!! I completely forgot about this and I thought about this once, and the reason Lion was eating (killing) that Lizard was because it was a failed experiment... like Lion was. Lion might have been the last prototype of his kind!
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:24 am

Yeah or lion was simply hungry and he was eating it's pray
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:25 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:
Yeah or lion was simply hungry and he was eating it's pray

Yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:30 am

However this experiments kinda show that there was in Rose that less sensitive and cruel? side to her viewing life on Earth and those around her. Not gonna lie there were few times Rose looked more like scientist tat is hooked on their work.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 11:05 am

The question is, where are Lion's gems and for the love of god will someone tell me who or what the Gem that is bubbled in Lion's mane is? They showed us and then we haven't seen anything in ages about it!
Back to top Go down
Peridorito
Crystal Gem
Peridorito

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 11:32 am

Sardonyx wrote:
The question is, where are Lion's gems and for the love of god will someone tell me who or what the Gem that is bubbled in Lion's mane is? They showed us and then we haven't seen anything in ages about it!

I know, right?! AND THE CHEST!!! THE CHEST!
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 am

Like siad there is 50/50 chance that he is half gem but he may as well be not. He can have gem stone under his mane
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Sardonyx wrote:

It's a bismuth hopper crystal. I have a thread on this, you know. Nobody seems to want to talk in it. It's just speculation as to what the bismuth could be - the topic can go into another direction.

Thread is HERE ---> thread.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 5:41 pm

There is simply now not much to talk about Bismuth. This crystal connects to many cases lately but itself do not have much to it.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Goldenevil91 wrote:
There is simply now not much to talk about Bismuth. This crystal connects to many cases lately but itself do not have much to it.

Well I'd say there's enough to talk about Bismuth like any other topic Tongue Strawberry

Goldenevil91 wrote:
However this experiments kinda show that there was in Rose that less sensitive and cruel? side to her viewing life on Earth and those around her. Not gonna lie there were few times Rose looked more like scientist tat is hooked on their work.

I'm sure as much as Rose "adored human life", she didn't understand human life and performed tests to try and understand humans more, probably performing tests we'd consider cruel. I mean like I said before, she had Steven which was a risky and bold move. How could she possibly know gems could mix with humans?

Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 3:22 pm

tests and tests Like I said few post earlier. She may have made few hybrids before to give gem kind less destructive way to reproduce
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:43 am

Definitely her performing tests is a huge possibility but I"m not sure as to what end she was trying to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:26 am

Sardonyx wrote:
Definitely her performing tests is a huge possibility but I"m not sure as to what end she was trying to achieve.

Well, I'd say Steven was her end goal. The main question would be: why?
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:31 am

Better way to grow gems? But if she can't exist at the same time as Steven that doesn't seem as the end goal. Steven may have been a way for Rose to see if Gems and humans could exist as one entity. What if she was planning on curing the corrupting gems by having them fuse with humans or implant them in human women?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Organic Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next