Crystal Gem Universe Forum
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Hello and welcome to Crystal Gem Universe, a Steven Universe fan forum! We're glad you found us! We look forward to meeting you! Your newest BFF(s) awaits! Sign up today! Cool Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Quick Ref
CGU Rules
CGU Staff Roster
CGU Ranking
Getting Started at CGU
Watched Threads/Topics
CGU Affiliation Request
Latest topics
» New Jem
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby akselbuch Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

» New Member; ResolutionBlaze
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ArcNitemare Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 am

» [Theory] Why Does Yellow Diamond Want to Destroy the Earth?
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

» Do other places know of the Crystal Gems?
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

» Obsidian, Idocrase, and Black Diamond
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» [POLL] Was Rose Quartz's Rebellion A Failure?
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

» [Poll] Do you prefer story arcs or self-contained episodes?
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

» [Debate]Can Jasper be reedemed?
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm

» Fiction: Escape or Moral?
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ResolutionBlaze Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cbox
CGU Chatbox Pop Out (Opens in New Tab)
Poll
Who's Your Favorite Fusion?
Garnet
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Opal
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Sardonyx
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Sugilite
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexandrite
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stevonnie
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Smoky Quartz
 13% [ 3 ]
Malachite
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't make me choose!
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Rainbow Quartz
[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Social Media
CGU Facebook CGU TwitterCGU Tumblr

[Theory] Organic Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Pearl and Peridot

[Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:35 am

That's an interesting idea you have there, Sardonyx.

But then you have to ask: why humans? What makes humans so special to even consider using humans with gems? More specifically, why women?
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemuniverse.forummotion.com
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

Favorite Gem : Jasper

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:02 pm

There is a chance she wanted gems to learn from humans about things like love and caring like she did from Greg. Rose couldn't escape what she was made for but humans chose their own way. so Steven as a link between the two could close the gap of two races that aren;'t so different. Also tere is a chance he can help gems, corrupted gems and so on better then she herself ever could.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenevil91.tumblr.com/
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

Favorite Gem : Garnet, Sardonyx

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Honestly I think its cause as a species, humans are pretty freaking adaptable compared to the majority of species who will die if their food or habitat is destroyed or changed too much. We've adapted to different environments, different foods, our skin has adapted for the sun or lack of sun.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:46 pm

I think she thought Steven can achieve more in helping gem kind then she because he wasn't \infected' with home world programming in any way and he can make his own choices and reach gem like Rose and even better. Who knows Maybe Garnet helped her know that with her future vision.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 6:58 am

Goldenevil91 wrote:
I think she thought Steven can achieve more in helping gem kind then she because he wasn't \infected' with home world programming in any way and he can make his own choices and reach gem like Rose and even better. Who knows Maybe Garnet helped her know that with her future vision.

You know, it's a little off topic (and if it stems convesation I'll make a thread for it) - but I did notice that there is a little bit of a hole with Garnet's future vision. Given Rose IS involved with gem experiments (let's be honest - of course she is!), Garnet didn't see any of this. So that brings us to:

1) Rose wasn't involved - what a lie

or the more likely

2) Rose was so secretive that she was able to hide this all from Garnet

Think back to the episode Keeping It Together - Sapphire says "Rose couldn't have known" (with maybe a hint of hesitance in the statement).
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 12:52 pm

I think Garnet sees so many different possibilities. She may have seen a future where Rose was involved but discounted it as a extremely low possibility thinking that Rose would never do that. I'm betting that it will turn into an "omg I saw this why didn't I think this was possible" type of thing later on.

Edit: We also just saw this with the baseball game. Sapphire admitted that she saw the possibility of Ruby suggesting the game but didn't think this is the course it would take.
Back to top Go down
Garnet
Founder
Members Diamond

Garnet
FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 1:07 pm

That's a fair argument, I'll give you that.
Back to top Go down
Goldenevil91

Goldenevil91

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 11:33 pm

Also Garnet do not see everything. In "Cry for Help" her future vision didn't saw Pearl fixing communication tower. Because this wasn't answer she was looking for it. She was looking for Peridot fixing tower not Pearl and because it wasn't a reality of a situation or near future situation Garnet couldn't see with her future vision results she wanted. So it may be Garnet has to look for specific scenarios/ conditions. So she can to filter all options of a futer that can happen. I mean come on there are in theory there are endless possibilities for a future. You can't keep an eye on all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond
Sardonyx
Social Media Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:32 am

I still think she saw that possibility, she just discounted it thinking that Pearl would never do that. 

Alternatively, she has a difficult time seeing the future of those who are close to her, unless its Steven apparently xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Organic Life   [Theory] Organic Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Organic Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2